RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hi all I have been following this forum for very long time but this is my first post I want to share my time line regarding 187, RCB applied December 2013 approved 15 jan 2014. Nomination and visa application applied 19 feb 2014. Nomination approved 25 may 2014 then no response from co until I sent her an email on 3rd July I did send the email on immigration email address. I said we are taking our son for the medical as it required at immi ac is that all or you still waiting for any document she replied you all will be required medical but did not send HAP I'd then we requested and she replied with I'd done the medical on 23 July she replied with asking my wife's functional English evidence we provide and got visa on 29 July. No experience shown but been working with same employer since last June don't have cert 4 either just cert 3 in cookery and advance diploma of hospitality. Been very stressful time but very happy ending.and my occupation is cook. Good luck for all thanks

hello congrats

which is processing centre

i got my nomination in may 11 2014

applied for visa june 11 2014

any guess when mine coming?

i got cert 3 n 4 and i hv working same employer for more then 20 months

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 27/05/2013 at 20:16, blossom said:

You are the only other person bar me I have ever heard of being turned down by the rcb. Previously you couldn't apply for the visa without a positive rcb.

We reapplied for the rcb and passed, but we knew the reasons they had refused us. That is crazy that they won't tell you. Did your company advertise the job?

Hi, you are the only person who i was able to fid with a experience of negative advise from immi sa regarding rcb. I am facing a similar situation now and wondering if we can provide more documentation and reapply for rcb after 3 months when thia advise expires.

• 5 years later...