RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

yes you are right Katerina, its very frustrating.... waiting is not good for health.

One thing i cant understand that how perth just moved from 18th of August to 2nd November in just 2 weeks time, amazinggg

We can have a little idea from here that less applications gone to DIAC in months of August to November. hope Parra and Melbn will do processing, like Perth did.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes you are right Katerina, its very frustrating.... waiting is not good for health.

One thing i cant understand that how perth just moved from 18th of August to 2nd November in just 2 weeks time, amazinggg

We can have a little idea from here that less applications gone to DIAC in months of August to November. hope Parra and Melbn will do processing, like Perth did.

Could be because of the visa charge increase from the 1 st of July.. Everybody was trying to lodge before that.. That's my theory anyway :)

Hi everyone .. Iam just wondering howcome they havent mention visa subclass 119 in allocation dates column. http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm. I can see visa subclass 857 which is regional sponsor onshore but i cant see visa subclass 119 which is offshore in this table.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-16.990866,145.411087

Hi KK, you did not saw properly, that is visa subclass 887 not 857. subclass 887 comes under GSM(general skilled migration) not Employer Sponsored Visas. You can only see updates of GSM visas on DIAC website. If you want to see updates of Employer Sponsored Visas, then send blank email to wa.pse@immi.gov.au and you will get automated reply after few minutes or you can also check my post on top of Page 68 on this thread.

Hi everyone .. Iam just wondering howcome they havent mention visa subclass 119 in allocation dates column. http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm. I can see visa subclass 857 which is regional sponsor onshore but i cant see visa subclass 119 which is offshore in this table.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-16.990866,145.411087

Yes you r rght Katerina, i think it happens only because of increase in visa fee. Hopefully parra and melbn will do atleast all august RSMS applications until next update.

But you see on DIAC website, almost all GSM applications are getting processed, even category 4 and we are in category 1, so funny. No meaning of making these Categories by Immi.

Could be because of the visa charge increase from the 1 st of July.. Everybody was trying to lodge before that.. That's my theory anyway :)

Guest tandcmum

have just submitted my RSMS 119 appication into Parramatta (police checks included but not medicals), expecting a long wait now i see, hopefully i will get visa in the stated 5 months though as i have to be over in oz before middle August or I will have problems with AHPRA as my eligibility letter expires then (do you think they take things like that into consideration?)

Guest Whoopseydaisy

Flights booked for the 23rd January!! Soooooo excited but terrified too. Dreading the goodbyes at the airport but hey, its got to be done!

had CO for almost 3 weeks now but no update yet, I wonder what's taking so long for a decision. My app was lodged DRC last Oct 27 and got CO end of November. Is this normal for a CO to take more than 3 weeks from time of allocation to make a decision?

had CO for almost 3 weeks now but no update yet, I wonder what's taking so long for a decision. My app was lodged DRC last Oct 27 and got CO end of November. Is this normal for a CO to take more than 3 weeks from time of allocation to make a decision?

If your CO has to verify an aspect of your application it might take time. Or CO is on sick leave, not sure about holiday. I phoned them today and they informed me that they remain open all working days over the Christmas/New Year season.

If your CO has to verify an aspect of your application it might take time. Or CO is on sick leave, not sure about holiday. I phoned them today and they informed me that they remain open all working days over the Christmas/New Year season.

Nice to know they will remain open over the Christmas/New Year season. I hope my Co will make a decision by January.

Guest Undertaker88

hi Illegitimate,

Are you sure they will remain open over Christmas and New Year? this is unusual, but if so this is a good news for all of us, thanks Illegimate .

Guest smwarlock20

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 6 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 25 July 2011

Here are the monday updates..

Guest pinkcera

Seriously, things just get worse and worse for us.

Just had an email from the migration agent, on Friday the case officer asked for more info, this morning there was an out of office message from her saying she is out of the office until the end of January!! Seriously, we're just going to be left waiting till the end of January!

Seriously, things just get worse and worse for us.

Just had an email from the migration agent, on Friday the case officer asked for more info, this morning there was an out of office message from her saying she is out of the office until the end of January!! Seriously, we're just going to be left waiting till the end of January!

Hi pinkcera what other info they ate looking for if you don't mind me asking..?

I can't believe they take such a long break and don't close all open cases..!! That's ridiculous !! Can you not complain anywhere ?

Guest pinkcera

They asked for evidence of our relationship and proof that we are able to take my children from a previous relationship with us (something I have already supplied to the MA)

Guest ronak219

Hello ,

this is insane, Melbourne office has not moved 3 days in last 10 das.

I applied for Stage 2 and 3 on 4th of august. no word of any movement or case officer been assingned. Is anyone here herad anything who applied in month of august

Hello ,

this is insane, Melbourne office has not moved 3 days in last 10 das.

I applied for Stage 2 and 3 on 4th of august. no word of any movement or case officer been assingned. Is anyone here herad anything who applied in month of august

Is your application and nomination DRC? What did your agent say?

Hi Ronak219,

We have applied on 1st of Aug. CO asigned on 8th of Dec. We were asked for additional info etc. Now we are waiting.

Hi Jo2004. What additional info was asked? I haven't heard anything from CO. Not really sure anymore if my case was already allocated. My agent said it was DRC and that it was already allocated but it has been 3 weeks since the "supposedly" allocation to CO and nothing. No word from agent. He is not responding to my email.

Guest Undertaker88
Hi Ronak219,

We have applied on 1st of Aug. CO asigned on 8th of Dec. We were asked for additional info etc. Now we are waiting.

Hi Jo 2004,

Can you tell me which offfice did you apply for? thanks, and did u apply by DRC?

Guest tandcmum

how long does it take to get an acknowlegment that they have received the application. It was signed for by a courier 2 days ago. Do they take the money as soon as they open the application?

Hi Undertaker88/apc1,

We have applied for step 2 n 3, Melbourne office, application non DRC.

Were asked to supply again new birth cert., passport copies. Also employer was asked to add some more deatails to form 1054. We have supplied all docs few days ago to our agent. So now we are waiting, what in fact is more stressing than waiting for CO apponitment...

how long does it take to get an acknowlegment that they have received the application. It was signed for by a courier 2 days ago. Do they take the money as soon as they open the application?

Hi,

Application was submited on 1st of Aug and, as far as I remember, payment done with the application.

Acknowledgement received on 3rd of Aug.