RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Yes you can apply again. The mrt is only worth it if you are sure they missed something which you had already supplied.

An agent shouldn't be lodging your file drc if everything isn't there. That is what you pay them for, to make sure everything you might need is there. I personally would be mighty p'd off with my agent if I were you.

What reason did they give for refusal?

Hi they told me your restaurant don't need cook becoz it's fast food but I apply again in end of June 2012 till now no response it's already 10th month thanx

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi they told me your restaurant don't need cook becoz it's fast food but I apply again in end of June 2012 till now no response it's already 10th month thanx

So you got turned down once but have already applied again? What did your agent say? I would be extremely nervous if I were you.

Good Morning Everyone! Happy to finally get through the long holiday weekend and be back to business days lol!

Does anyone have an updated e-mail from one of the PSE centers with processing times? Here's hoping April will bring good news to all of us :)

Hi Sonic

This is the new updates form PSE this morning unfortunatley it is in the same date still!!!!

Regards

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]ENS

[/TD]

[TD]RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Parramatta

[/TD]

[TD]All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

[TD]All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Melbourne

[/TD]

[TD]All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

[TD]1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Perth

[/TD]

[TD]29 June 2012

[/TD]

[TD]7 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by RBP

So you got turned down once but have already applied again? What did your agent say? I would be extremely nervous if I were you.

Yes man am nervous but god news that one of my friend he apply in April same restaurant he got visa in Feb 2013 he also apply second time and he got it. Is there any chance DIAC grant one person and refuse other in same rest. Waiting waiting come on CO.

Hi all,

we have received nomination approval today from our MA.

can anyone tell me what this means? Would this mean we have a CO now looking at the application? Or do they happen at different stages?

lodged 31st oct Perth DRC.

thankyou

Hi Guys I half an hour ago I just got my Pre grant letter from my CO Thank you evryone for being in the loop and hoping everyone will get good news soon and organsining a trip to see my families after 4 yrs.

Hi Guys I half an hour ago I just got my Pre grant letter from my CO Thank you evryone for being in the loop and hoping everyone will get good news soon and organsining a trip to see my families after 4 yrs.

Hi RBP,

Congrats..I just wanted to ask you when had u submitted your wife;s medical and did u contact GHS after completeing her medicals...also was the medicals done offshore or onshore??

Thanks,

Pai

Hi RBP,

Congrats..I just wanted to ask you when had u submitted your wife;s medical and did u contact GHS after completeing her medicals...also was the medicals done offshore or onshore??

Thanks,

Pai

Onshore They had done on 13/03/2013.Regards

hah, RBP you finally got it!

Hi all,

we have received nomination approval today from our MA.

can anyone tell me what this means? Would this mean we have a CO now looking at the application? Or do they happen at different stages?

lodged 31st oct Perth DRC.

thankyou

Hi, Neepops, anyway it seemed a good news and progress. Technically, they will look at your visa application. On these threads so far, some were just granted pr right away after the employer nomination. BTW, did you apply last year Oct or 2011?

Can I plz ask ur occupation / trade?? and is it high risk or low and was it decision ready??

Oct 2012.....so we are very lucky. We heard nothing for 5 months then today get nomination approved. Ill will update when I hear more news. Good luck to all.

Hello everyone I'new here . I have some questions. I applied 119 visa as a cook on 13 June in Perth.got ack letter on 28June. Now I received an email from rsms administration they asked for more documents.like 2012 financial statement,bas etc.they mention that I need to submit documents within 28.my boss said that financial statements is not ready. We might need some extra time . Does department give extra time after 28 days. Is it a serious matter.will it effect my case if we ask for some extra time.I' first person sponsered by my employer thanks

Hello everyone I'new here . I have some questions. I applied 119 visa as a cook on 13 June in Perth.got ack letter on 28June. Now I received an email from rsms administration they asked for more documents.like 2012 financial statement,bas etc.they mention that I need to submit documents within 28.my boss said that financial statements is not ready. We might need some extra time . Does department give extra time after 28 days. Is it a serious matter.will it effect my case if we ask for some extra time.I' first person sponsered by my employer thanks

Hi Samra1, did you get a email from your co ??

I think generally the 28 days is fixed unless you have an excellent reason why it can't be done. I can't really see why a company couldn't get all that in four weeks to be honest, and I can't see your co understanding why it would take longer either.