RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

haha damn straight ,,,well cant do anything other than waiting , cheerz for ur reply mate

Hi Ginz, if you are working with a RMA (registered migration agent) it should be a DRC (Decision ready checklist) if they are doing a good job of it. DRC means they have a checklist (which you can obtain off the internet) and the RMA sees the ticks all documents your RMA submitted. But if you are high risk, the DIAC might want to follow up on some of your documents for either authenticity, references etc which might involve them emailing or phoning your country of origin. This of course might take time. If you are non DRC chances are good they have not even started with yours yet, the waiting list is long.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys I just got a call from Immigration that I have an interview tomorrow at 2:30 pm do not what they ask she said I have a good news do not know what you reckon guys !!!!!!!!!!

Interesting! Well good luck RBP! Is it a phone interview as you are situated in Katherine? I thought DIAC would have been closed today due to the public holiday.......

Interesting! Well good luck RBP! Is it a phone interview as you are situated in Katherine? I thought DIAC would have been closed today due to the public holiday.......

Hi Sonic thank you.Yes it was phone interview do not know why she was saying that I will have an interview ??the person who was speaking was not my CO it was another person !!!!

Edited by RBP

They seem to have people in on all sorts of days as they are so behind. The money they have from all the applications probably helps with the overtime bills.

I have never heard of anyone having an interview before. Not personally, it is normally the company they visit or phone. I would get as much stuff as you can find about your training and work experience and go over it all, so you are ready for any questions they might ask. If she said she had good news though, it shouldn't be too bad. :-). Good luck.

They seem to have people in on all sorts of days as they are so behind. The money they have from all the applications probably helps with the overtime bills.

I have never heard of anyone having an interview before. Not personally, it is normally the company they visit or phone. I would get as much stuff as you can find about your training and work experience and go over it all, so you are ready for any questions they might ask. If she said she had good news though, it shouldn't be too bad. :-). Good luck.

Hi Blossm, I have been alreday working in the organisation for two years. CO did not ask further info regarding qualifications and traning as I have diploma and positive assessment she just asked medicals we have submitted and she has received already and I have spoken on phone as well .Then I got a call today I will have an interview.Different story !!!!!!

Edited by RBP

Hi Blossm, I have been alreday working in the organisation for two years. CO did not ask further info regarding qualifications and traning as I have diploma and positive assessment she just asked medicals we have submitted and she has received already and I have spoken on phone as well .Then I got a call today I will have an interview.Different story !!!!!!

Congrats nd the best of luck RBP.

Sorry Friends One of my friend was celebrating April fool and made me fool saying that I will have an interview she later on mentioned she made a call made me fool!!!!!!

Edited by RBP

Sorry Friends One of my friend was celebrating April fool and made me fool saying that I will have an interview she later on mentioned she made a call made me fool!!!!!!

How very mean. Obviously someone who hasn't been through the process I'm guessing. At least they didn't let you think it was bad news. And how did none of us pick up on the April 1st? Doh.

Yes you can apply again. The mrt is only worth it if you are sure they missed something which you had already supplied.

An agent shouldn't be lodging your file drc if everything isn't there. That is what you pay them for, to make sure everything you might need is there. I personally would be mighty p'd off with my agent if I were you.

What reason did they give for refusal?

Well ur not the only fool...we are included now..lol