RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hi Guys, just FYI, here is My Timeline:

RCB applied 12-4-12 / RCB approved 12-6-12

Nomination + Visa applied 25-6-12 Melbourne

Non-DRC / High Risk / 119 / Office manager / Adelaide

No acknowledgement letter, Nomination approved on 5/3/13; Visa pre-decision approved on 14/3/13.

Ready to rock n roll...

Congrats mate!! Even I applied as a office manager, still waiting.....

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,

I need help for my application,my application lodged on early Dec last year as a cook, I worked with the owner long time before when I was still a student. After I got my diploma, I didn't work with him as I want to work somewhere else to get more experience but I asked if he can help to sponsor me on last July.

He is okay to help me and we both agree I can start to work with him until my visa granted,so I'm free to work anywhere before that.

I'm quiet happy with this deal at the beginning, but found that also mean I dont know anything for his business plan. On late Feb, I passed by the restaurant and saw there has a sign of new management .

I'm quiet shocked and called the owner,he said it would be fine for my application as the business's ABN still there and they still have business still running under that ABN and beside that, he still running another restaurant on different ABN, he said I can work there later. I asked my MA, he said as long as IMMI dont know it, it will be fine.

Sill very worry after their feedback, I'm worry once I allocate a CO,what if the CO checking the company and found that issue, my application will then get refuse.....

Even I can get my visa approve, I will be worry what if IMMI cancelled my visa when they know the business is no longer running a restaurant, and i'm working on different restaurant.......

My MA suggested me to wait until I get CO,as he think it is rare for a CO to check the company's operation after RCB approved(seems he isn't so keen on helping me with anything on these status) all he told me is waiting,waiting and waiting..... I dont know if it worth to wait until allocate a CO, can I still able to withdraw that application when a CO asking to explain for the ownership change?

My previous TR 485 visa is expire on 27 Dec 2013, if i withdraw now or later when something happened on my application, can I go back to my TR 485?

I'm really frustrated..... Hope someone can give me advice.......

Wow, ultman, your agent sounds terrible. Is the place who were sponsoring you still a restaurant? It can be run by someone else. It seems your agent is a bit behind on how immigration are working, as it is now not unheard of for them to do work place visits or at least phone interviews with the employer, and that is after the rcb.

The main important thing is if you still have a job to go to.

thanks blossom for ur help..:)but i just wanna ask this question that is there still any chances of rejection...??? even though my case is genuine..had anyone got rejected at this stage.if yes then what would have been the reasons for that.cheerss

Yes there is still a chance of rejection. But as long as you fit all the criteria you should be fine.

Hi Guys, just FYI, here is My Timeline:

RCB applied 12-4-12 / RCB approved 12-6-12

Nomination + Visa applied 25-6-12 Melbourne

Non-DRC / High Risk / 119 / Office manager / Adelaide

No acknowledgement letter, Nomination approved on 5/3/13; Visa pre-decision approved on 14/3/13.

Ready to rock n roll...

Does co want you provide payslip or afp???

Hi blossom u have an idea when melborne come. On June I lodge my file 13 June ready decision with approved nomination really stressed up its date is 13 June even I m working with my employer who sponcerd me..thanks

There honestly is no formula to it.

I also applied at Melbourne on June the 15th drc (low risk country) and my visa was granted on the 15th of November.

Not very fair at all. Why they don't allocate cos in order of when applications were recieved I have no idea.

Ask the new management if they can give you work,,,and if yes,,,then do inform the immi about change of management...and also yes ur 485 visa will stil stay ,,evn if u withdraw ur file,,,

Hi guys,

I need help for my application,my application lodged on early Dec last year as a cook, I worked with the owner long time before when I was still a student. After I got my diploma, I didn't work with him as I want to work somewhere else to get more experience but I asked if he can help to sponsor me on last July.

He is okay to help me and we both agree I can start to work with him until my visa granted,so I'm free to work anywhere before that.

I'm quiet happy with this deal at the beginning, but found that also mean I dont know anything for his business plan. On late Feb, I passed by the restaurant and saw there has a sign of new management .

I'm quiet shocked and called the owner,he said it would be fine for my application as the business's ABN still there and they still have business still running under that ABN and beside that, he still running another restaurant on different ABN, he said I can work there later. I asked my MA, he said as long as IMMI dont know it, it will be fine.

Sill very worry after their feedback, I'm worry once I allocate a CO,what if the CO checking the company and found that issue, my application will then get refuse.....

Even I can get my visa approve, I will be worry what if IMMI cancelled my visa when they know the business is no longer running a restaurant, and i'm working on different restaurant.......

My MA suggested me to wait until I get CO,as he think it is rare for a CO to check the company's operation after RCB approved(seems he isn't so keen on helping me with anything on these status) all he told me is waiting,waiting and waiting..... I dont know if it worth to wait until allocate a CO, can I still able to withdraw that application when a CO asking to explain for the ownership change?

My previous TR 485 visa is expire on 27 Dec 2013, if i withdraw now or later when something happened on my application, can I go back to my TR 485?

I'm really frustrated..... Hope someone can give me advice.......

Ask the new management if they can give you work,,,and if yes,,,then do inform the immi about change of management...and also yes ur 485 visa will stil stay ,,evn if u withdraw ur file,,,

Yea I would suggest the same, its a bad idea to hide stuff from immigration , if they eventually come to know its trouble....

Yea I would suggest the same, its a bad idea to hide stuff from immigration , if they eventually come to know its trouble....

Yes, jazzie who used to post on here lots, I think had a similar thing happen. He hasn't been back since saying his visa was refused, but he had implied that his company was being taken over and he had lost his job, but was still going to try for the visa anyway. As I said, the last we heard his visa was turned down and he was going to come back and tell us why. I'm guessing the reason he hasn't come back is that he didn't want to admit he had done a pretty silly thing (as he has logged into the forum, just not posted, and he was a near every day poster). If they think you have been dishonest and refuse your visa it is going to be far harder to get another one. Better off using that time to find another sponsor.

Edited by blossom

Blossom and ginz, thank you for replying me.

I really dont know what can I do, the new management is under a new ABN,so even I work with them,it will be a different company,not the one sponsored me.

I dont feel I can rely on the owner and my MA anymore. But I will wait until I get CO, I will also looking for another sponsorship as well. Anyone know if I can get another company able to sponsor me,what kind of procedure I need to do,do i need to wait for RCB and apply the visa again?

Has the New management also changed the name of ur restaurant???,,,I reckon if u jus get a new contract frm dese ppl and send it to immigration it mit help,,,the immi ppl wil delay ur file jus to observe ,,how u wrk wid the new employer,,,

Blossom and ginz, thank you for replying me.

I really dont know what can I do, the new management is under a new ABN,so even I work with them,it will be a different company,not the one sponsored me.

I dont feel I can rely on the owner and my MA anymore. But I will wait until I get CO, I will also looking for another sponsorship as well. Anyone know if I can get another company able to sponsor me,what kind of procedure I need to do,do i need to wait for RCB and apply the visa again?