RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Do you have an agent?

What proof of qualifications did you send in with your application?

You do have to declare if you have has a visa refused, so it might look a bit bad for a new visa. The mrt is only worth it if you can show that you did have everything they asked for at time of application (so if you applied in June you must have been fully qualified in June). Otherwise I would just apply for a new rsms visa, probably with the help of an agent this time if you didn't have one before.

hi blosom thx for replay .but how can i show my current study in last june, i can show it now, i dont have an agent. i dont want to go in mrt because i want to stay safe in student visa.if my mrt result will negetive i can lost my student visa? or it will be safe ? i am confuse now should i go for mrt or extend student visa when its expire

Edited by suk

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you don't have a qualification yet?

i have it now. thats why want to go on mrt. just scary if they refuse my mrt as well so what will be happen with current student visa? will that effect my student visa or i m still safe on student visa?

Hi bloosom my file is ready decision lodge on 13 June and with approved nomination but no co going to move 10 month so what can I do accually I started work from august 2012 my this time will be count in 2 years

Your two years starts from when your visa is granted.

i have it now. thats why want to go on mrt. just scary if they refuse my mrt as well so what will be happen with current student visa? will that effect my student visa or i m still safe on student visa?

The important question is if you had the qualification AT THE TIME of application. If you didn't your mrt will fail as you did not forfil the criteria. It is all about what you had the day you applied. It doesn't matter if you have it now.

If you now have it, but didn't then, then just reapply for the rsms visa now. Then you will still get the bridging visa at the end of your student visa.

Hi blossom79, i had call from MA today at 04:25pm and she said that co did not find my medical as i submit my partner's and mine medical with application and also we done medical on same date(6th june2012), but the thing is this i also had medical on 10th of feb.2012 for dependent visa and in june when i had medical again then doctor said that i do not need to do X-ray's again(i done the blood test and other formalities ) . And MA did try to call medibank but they closed there office at 04:30. so she will call them in morning. You think i have to do X-ray again.

and as co ask for medical that's mean result is not far away...fingercrossed:rolleyes:

i think medical should valid at the lodgement of file, its expire after 8month of lodgement , but in acknowledgement letter they said that they will reply in 5 to 7 month, within that time frame i think that medical should valid.

i think medical should valid at the lodgement of file, its expire after 8month of lodgement , but in acknowledgement letter they said that they will reply in 5 to 7 month, within that time frame i think that medical should valid.

What is your time line and occupation details thanks...

Congratulations and thanks for your precious information. Would you mind to tell me the reason DIAC gave to transfer your application from Parramatta to Perth, since it's very rare in our experiences? Cheers~

Sorry for the very late response. I don't know why they did it. My agent didn't even know until he tried to follow it up. I imagine just workload.

Hi I got mine in a week but do not need them cause CO di not ask for them.Thanks

Good day everyone!

Hi RBP,

Any chance you can share the link of the online application for AFP please.. I might need one as well as our certificates will be expiring very soon.

Thanking you in advance..

Good day everyone!

Hi RBP,

Any chance you can share the link of the online application for AFP please.. I might need one as well as our certificates will be expiring very soon.

Thanking you in advance..

Bolo There are two ways doing them one is start your application online or or you can print the forms scan them and send to their email either way is acceptable.

Here is the link :

https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au/

Edited by RBP

HI Guys , i have a question , i have current case with immigration fro RSMS 857 and i am waiting for but i need to travel outside Australia , already i have 2 years left of my 457 work visa , what can i do ? i think i need to send email to immigration , can you tell me to which email and what can i say , Thanks so much

HI Guys , i have a question , i have current case with immigration fro RSMS 857 and i am waiting for but i need to travel outside Australia , already i have 2 years left of my 457 work visa , what can i do ? i think i need to send email to immigration , can you tell me to which email and what can i say , Thanks so much

I think, you need to inform immigration because if your case is lodge, any additional documents they will request at that time you have to provide 28 days otherwise they will consider current document you provide. So, better tell them and you do not need any visa apply you can go freely. Your 457 visa still affecting currently..