RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Okey I 've got 2 different employer who wants to sponsor me ...So can I lodge nomination for both business together ??? I have to decide it by this monday ..please comment

Mate, well done!!!

just for my curious, what's your job? how can you find job so easy....lol

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, what was who's mistake?

I don't think you can put in your nomination before you have the rcb back. They made concessions in June due to the huge amount of people trying to lodge before the 1st of July. Best check on the immigration website and with your agent.

Yes you can lodge your nomination prior to RCB approval. I'm also in Adelaide blossom79. My migration agent is in North Adelaide. We lodged my nomination and (187) visa together with DIAC on 11/9/12, but couldn't send in the nomination to the RCB at the time as we were waiting on a couple of updated financial reports from my employer. The nomination was sent in on 10/10/12 and granted on 13/11/12. My MA then uploaded the RCB advice (form 1404) to my nomination with DIAC. You can actually send in your nomination and visa without RCB advice altogether under the new reform, but it's obviously not recommended as the RCB advice supposedly influences the decision of the nomination with DIAC...

Yes you can lodge your nomination prior to RCB approval. I'm also in Adelaide blossom79. My migration agent is in North Adelaide. We lodged my nomination and (187) visa together with DIAC on 11/9/12, but couldn't send in the nomination to the RCB at the time as we were waiting on a couple of updated financial reports from my employer. The nomination was sent in on 10/10/12 and granted on 13/11/12. My MA then uploaded the RCB advice (form 1404) to my nomination with DIAC. You can actually send in your nomination and visa without RCB advice altogether under the new reform, but it's obviously not recommended as the RCB advice supposedly influences the decision of the nomination with DIAC...

Cool, good to know. :-)

Guys I'm looking for some opinions and advice here ... I'm at about 5 1/2 months since my (non-DRC) nomination and visa were lodged with DIAC (Melbourne PSE). I'm sure everyone here can understand the wait is killing me! I've resisted contacting my MA for quite some time, as I don't want to keep bugging them and I'm sure if they had news for me they would contact me. However ... the Skilled Migration Visa Processing Times website states that the processing time for the 187 visa is 6 months. I know this is not taking into consideration the backlog of applications they have. But do you think since I'm almost at 6 months it would be reasonable to contact my MA for them to make an inquiry? Perhaps see if they can find out when a CO will be assigned? This whole visa application and waiting thing has consumed my life and I don't know how much longer I can last without losing my marbles LOL. I just need to hear SOMETHING! Thoughts?

Guys I'm looking for some opinions and advice here ... I'm at about 5 1/2 months since my (non-DRC) nomination and visa were lodged with DIAC (Melbourne PSE). I'm sure everyone here can understand the wait is killing me! I've resisted contacting my MA for quite some time, as I don't want to keep bugging them and I'm sure if they had news for me they would contact me. However ... the Skilled Migration Visa Processing Times website states that the processing time for the 187 visa is 6 months. I know this is not taking into consideration the backlog of applications they have. But do you think since I'm almost at 6 months it would be reasonable to contact my MA for them to make an inquiry? Perhaps see if they can find out when a CO will be assigned? This whole visa application and waiting thing has consumed my life and I don't know how much longer I can last without losing my marbles LOL. I just need to hear SOMETHING! Thoughts?

Personally I would wait the two weeks. I know it is hard (ohhh how I know) but you have waited this long, two weeks is not much more. You can do it! :-D

ok so its not neccessary that they will gve any kind of decesion in nomination weather its approved r na in 28 dyas ......fair enough. my situation is i am working network support engineer in Tiling Compnay and bit worried about it, as tiling company is not proper IT industry. so finger crossed eveery thing will be fine

You'll be fine, mate! Even though IT isn't your company's major business, I'm sure your job description will clarify everything. You're very close to victory~

u applying as a cook isnt it,,,jus go fr d place which u reckon has more strong foundation and does actualy need uu !!

Okey I 've got 2 different employer who wants to sponsor me ...So can I lodge nomination for both business together ??? I have to decide it by this monday ..please comment

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/breaking-news/visas-for-overseas-workers-to-be-tightened/story-fn3dxiwe-1226584011860

Govt going to bust 457 abuse,,and I reckon it will def affect RSMS aswell..wat do u reckon guys?

And also what do u think would be the effect of elections scheduled in 2013 and what if Tony Abbots Liberal comes and takes over,,,???

God help the whole country if tony abbot gets in!

The current government has already buggered up a lot trying to please people without any thought for the consequences. Just this week in the news south Australia were complaining that they don't have enough international students coming in which is costing the state money. Of course they are not coming! First off it costs a bloody fortune to study here, if they can even get a visa, as they are now refusing people who they believe will try to stay at the end of their course. And after all that money spent, restricted working hours etc, they make it just about impossible to stay. So you have to leave Australia, much poorer, with a qualification which won't be worth much in most other countries.

They miss out on all the money those people bring with them to pay for their course, and set up their life in Australia.

I am sure rsms visas will have more checks, including after you start working, to make sure people are actually doing the job sponsored for.

Anyway, I'm beginning to rant. ;-)

Hi Sonic Blue ...I am looking for a new MA to lodge my application . Apparently it seems your MA is quite experienced in this matter .Can you please give me his address so that I can consult with him as I am also in SA .

I have prepared all of documents perfactly for DRC but one of country police chcek(i have been many countries) made it delay and unable to applied DRC.

The reason why my migration service applied non Drc. Even i got pr but still hate that country.

You have pr for where and hate what country?

Hey guys as every1 knows that There was a big rush of application pre july,,,but what do u reckon are the main changes that came after July... One for I no its Ielts and second Ive seen in south Aus its more harder to get RCB under new guidelines,,,,so guys frm other states ,,,what are ur suggestions(whats happening in ur state)???

yea its 6 each in all modules,,,, and wufff if u evn have a look at new Rcb guidelines,,,dey r scary,,harder then Diacs,,

It was already hard in sa for the rcb. We got turned down before the changes for laughable reasons.

Do you have to do the ielts now?

wats wid the ielts?

20]Hey guys as every1 knows that There was a big rush of application pre july,,,but what do u reckon are the main changes that came after July... One for I no its Ielts and second Ive seen in south Aus its more harder to get RCB under new guidelines,,,,so guys frm other states ,,,what are ur suggestions(whats happening in ur state)???

U need 6 band in each modules of IELTS mate...

wats wid the ielts?

20]Hey guys as every1 knows that There was a big rush of application pre july,,,but what do u reckon are the main changes that came after July... One for I no its Ielts and second Ive seen in south Aus its more harder to get RCB under new guidelines,,,,so guys frm other states ,,,what are ur suggestions(whats happening in ur state)???

I have had a read, not everyone has to do the ielts. It depends on what stream you are using and what country you are from. Poms don't have to do it. :-)

Also had a look at the rcb bumpf for the new visa and my employer had to do every single one of those things, advertising for a month! And still got turned down first time (which was now about a year and a half ago).

yup ielts is mostly from all HR countries,,,and under SA new guidelines u need a lot more then advertisement,,eg sakes like a letter of recommendation from the union your employer is working under..few more,,

We had letters from the local mp, letters from SA association for my trade etc etc. I didn't see anything about unions on the sa rcb PDF. Good job too, as there isn't one for my employer.