RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Morning RBP, yes it is ridiculous that almost 4 months for nothing after your nomination approved on Oct last year.

just for my curious, did CO ask you to provide some documents after nomination approved?

Hi Fqyyy No they have not allocated any CO for my application side yet Nomination and Visa are two applications .Rang them on 24/01/2013 they said soon(Couple of weeks or so) you will hear but not yet Thank you ........

Edited by RBP

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Fqyyy No they have not allocated any CO for my application side yet Nomination and Visa are two applications .Rang them on 24/01/2013 they said soon(Couple of weeks or so) you will hear but not yet Thank you ........

are you submitted nomination and visa at same time? is so, I think same CO will look after nomination and visa, so I think you can contact the CO who approved the nomination, and good luck

at least for me, the same CO approve the nomination and ask me for documents

Edited by fqyyy

are you submitted nomination and visa at same time? is so, I think same CO will look after nomination and visa, so I think you can contact the CO who approved the nomination, and good luck

Hi Fqyyy I have submitted my application a month later is it good to contact the CO who approved the nomination if I contact him/her will they be happy to chase my application like this?Thanx

Edited by RBP

Hi Fqyyy I have submitted my application a month later is it good to contact the CO who approved the nomination if I contact him/her will they be happy to chase my application like this?Thanx

I would say I will contact the CO who approve the nomination, at least, it is the real CO we can contact, and personally assume same CO look after nomination and visa

I would say I will contact the CO who approve the nomination, at least, it is the real CO we can contact, and personally assume same CO look after nomination and visa

yes a lot of people say same CO looks after visa and nomination in most of the cases I will contact her and ask if my file has been allocated to her or not.Thanx

Edited by RBP

Hi,

Has anyone been able to get the processing status email from NSW?

Have been sending blank emails but have not received any automated replies back?

Hi Dutchmenwaiting it is not moving yet see below!!!!!!

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]ENS

[/TD]

[TD] RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Parramatta

[/TD]

[TD]All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

[TD] 8 June 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Melbourne

[/TD]

[TD]All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

[TD] 1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Perth

[/TD]

[TD]29 June 2012

[/TD]

[TD] 26 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we cannot provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

Hi Blossom,

yep I'm actually with my job 3 years and 1 month, since January 2010, and am on 457 with them since January 2011.

My friend is on a 457 with her job since July 2011, and was told that it was not a senior enough position- so the MA has recommended she re-apply direct entry in July after she has been two years in the job with a 457.

I thought it was very strange that they would turn down the RSMS nomination, considering she was approved for the same occupation, same job description etc for her 457 in 2011.

She is a project administrator, no qualifications, but plenty of work experience, and works in an engineering company.

I have the same job title, but my role takes me beyond that also into project accounting and budgeting for a mining company, but this work falls under the scope of a project administrator's job description, depending on their level and the structure of the project team.

I have a Bachelors in Journalism, an Advanced Diploma in Business/ Project Management, and am studying a Masters in Applied Finance, with a major in project finance.

I don't know, just the abruptness of her refusal, and the fact she has been on 457 already has me a little spooked!!

So my question was, considering in January of this year I have been working with the company on a 457 for 2 years and altogether including other visas, 3 years, would they automatically change my status to direct entry application?

:)

Sorry I don't know about that. I'm guessing you will need an agent for that one.

It is very odd that they will give one visa for that job but not another. They have been clamping down on the rsms visa, but that seems madness.

Touch wood your application will go through with the extra responsibilities and qualifications. I don't envy you, I could not rest until the visa was granted, but when it is granted you will feel amazing!

Hi,

Has anyone been able to get the processing status email from NSW?

Have been sending blank emails but have not received any automated replies back?

This is an automated response. Please do not respond to this email**

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This mailbox handles enquiries about applications under the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).

It is important that you read this entire email as it provides answers to many questions about ENS/RSMS processing. Please be aware that if your query is addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application already lodged you will not receive an individual response.

If your enquiry is urgent and relates to an ENS or RSMS case currently with the Parramatta Processing Centre you can expect a reply within 5 working days.

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD=width: 189]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 196]

Parramatta

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

13 June 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

29 June 2012

[/TD]

26 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready”by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we cannot provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

Hi Blossom,

yep I'm actually with my job 3 years and 1 month, since January 2010, and am on 457 with them since January 2011.

My friend is on a 457 with her job since July 2011, and was told that it was not a senior enough position- so the MA has recommended she re-apply direct entry in July after she has been two years in the job with a 457.

I thought it was very strange that they would turn down the RSMS nomination, considering she was approved for the same occupation, same job description etc for her 457 in 2011.

She is a project administrator, no qualifications, but plenty of work experience, and works in an engineering company.

I have the same job title, but my role takes me beyond that also into project accounting and budgeting for a mining company, but this work falls under the scope of a project administrator's job description, depending on their level and the structure of the project team.

I have a Bachelors in Journalism, an Advanced Diploma in Business/ Project Management, and am studying a Masters in Applied Finance, with a major in project finance.

I don't know, just the abruptness of her refusal, and the fact she has been on 457 already has me a little spooked!!

So my question was, considering in January of this year I have been working with the company on a 457 for 2 years and altogether including other visas, 3 years, would they automatically change my status to direct entry application?

:)

Direct entry is for the people who don't have much employment history in Australia, for example new graduates. I don't think it applies to a long-term employee like you. DIAC has different criterias for a temp work visa and perm residency which is more rigorous. You have a long working relationship with your current employer and are from anglo country, you'll be fine. It's only a matter of time for you.

Direct entry is for the people who don't have much employment history in Australia, for example new graduates. I don't think it applies to a long-term employee like you. DIAC has different criterias for a temp work visa and perm residency which is more rigorous. You have a long working relationship with your current employer and are from anglo country, you'll be fine. It's only a matter of time for you.

No, the direct entry which she is talking about is a new way bought in last year where if you had been working for an employer for two years on a 457 you can skip the skills assessment. I'm not sure if this will be any more likely to work for her friend as she didn't need the skills assessment for the rsms visa either. But worth a go.

No, the direct entry which she is talking about is a new way bought in last year where if you had been working for an employer for two years on a 457 you can skip the skills assessment. I'm not sure if this will be any more likely to work for her friend as she didn't need the skills assessment for the rsms visa either. But worth a go.

The CO pointed out the problem already, she should be on higher position in organisational chart and on higher salary...

IMMI should send email to your employer, or I think you can send email to CO to confirm it as your employer away

Normally CO will ask you to provide Medical and AFP after nomination approved, so you should be fine.

I just thought people will get visa soon once all documents provided and nomination approved, it is seems I am wrong

hi fgyyy,

Do you have skill of assessment? and are you working in a big accounting company???

Hii how can we check the processing centre for south Australia..

This is an automated response. Please do not respond to this email**

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This mailbox handles enquiries about applications under the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS). It is important that you read this entire email as it provides answers to many questions about ENS/RSMS processing. Please be aware that if your query is addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application already lodged you will not receive an individual response. If your enquiry is urgent and relates to an ENS or RSMS case currently with the Parramatta Processing Centre you can expect a reply within 5 working days.

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below: [TABLE] [TR] [TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD] [TD=width: 189]

ENS

RSMS

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 196]

Parramatta

All Cases Allocated

13 June 2012

Melbourne

All Cases Allocated

1 April 2012

Perth

29 June 2012

26 April 2012

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready”by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we cannot provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

hi fgyyy,

Do you have skill of assessment? and are you working in a big accounting company???

I did skill of assessment in CPA when I applied for 485 visa, sp I have the membership of CPA and degree in accounting

also just a management accountant in a business not public practice

hah, I can get PR more earlier through independent skill migration program if have full assessment.

so sad, I am not, so find a job and apply for RSMS, and fingers crossed

oh got it,I will complete PY program on Jun13 so I have 65 points to apply independent skill migration program,this is my another way...

oh got it,I will complete PY program on Jun13 so I have 65 points to apply independent skill migration program,this is my another way...

well done, 65 points sounds good enough to get invitation under EOI,

I will finish PY on Nov and get 60 points to apply EOI if RSMS 119 failed:eek:

Hi all,

I have been reading this thread since early last year and you guys have been tremendously helpful with all of your shared advices, experiences and tips. So, thanks a bunch! However, as I got my RSMS 857 visa approved last Friday, finally I have decided to post my experience and timeline.

I turned in my nomination in mid February last year, got it approved in March and submitted the nomination in mid-April, non-DRC, high risk. My visa application was submitted in mid June and got a prompt acknowledgement in the following week. I sent a status request email to DIAC in last November and was given a name and email of my case officer. Asked him for an update but no reply.

Last Friday morning, I got an email from my CO saying he had requested some documents from my employer in August and still waiting to receive 'em. If I could not get them send the documents by 5 pm, my application might be subject to cancellation. I got super paranoid as you can imagine and chased up the person responsible for this mishap. Finally everything was sent by Friday afternoon and I got the grant notification at around 6 pm. The day started as possibly one of the worst days of my life, turned out to be a very celebrative one!!! Thanks God!!

My exact timeline goes as follows,

RCB nomination submission: 24/2/2012

RCB nomination approved : 14/3/2012

857 Nomination subbmitted: 13/4/2012

857 Visa application submitted: 14/06/2012

CO assigned: Sometime in August maybe.

Visa granted: 15/02/2013