RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Have a read back through this thread. It is what people on here have been told. The ones who they will even talk to, as if using an agent many have been told they have to get their agent to phone. The point of this thread is to learn from each others experiences. It is all there, it just takes a lot to look through it all.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

perth is now at 29 june for DRC, so u better dropped email to immi, or get your employer to call them

That date is for applications who have been allocated to a co, not granted. Some (like mine) are granted within an hour of getting a co. Others can be waiting literally months, especially if they decide to do work place visits or they are from high risk countries.

That date is for applications who have been allocated to a co, not granted. Some (like mine) are granted within an hour of getting a co. Others can be waiting literally months, especially if they decide to do work place visits or they are from high risk countries.

Hi blossom how long u reckon maximum time frame for late june applicant.. for Perth

Hi blossom how long u reckon maximum time frame for late june applicant.. for Perth

Unfortunately there is no formula. Most people's haven't been granted in any less than four months from that period, but one poor guy on here has been waiting for fifteen months. It seems to take longer if you are from a high risk country, and just my observations, but longer if you are a chef. I guess that is more because so many people who trained as chefs come from high risk countries.

You are at least lucky in that Perth is quicker than Melbourne. :-)

Unfortunately there is no formula. Most people's haven't been granted in any less than four months from that period, but one poor guy on here has been waiting for fifteen months. It seems to take longer if you are from a high risk country, and just my observations, but longer if you are a chef. I guess that is more because so many people who trained as chefs come from high risk countries.

You are at least lucky in that Perth is quicker than Melbourne. :-)

Computer System Analyst, High risk country... Everything done, Skill Assessment from ACS, RCB Approved... :)

Just got co today and employer received Approval of Nominated position

Accountant

HR

NON DRC

27 Jun 2012

CO ask for police check since the old one expired. sign...

and recent 6 payslips

I just wonder if nominated position has been approved, does it means my visa application should be fine?

I know the letter said it is in no way grantees that nominee will be granted PR

Just got co today and employer received Approval of Nominated position

Accountant

HR

NON DRC

27 Jun 2012

CO ask for police check since the old one expired. sign...

and recent 6 payslips

I just wonder if nominated position has been approved, does it means my visa application should be fine?

I know the letter said it is in no way grantees that nominee will be granted PR

I pretty sure you will grant soon....Good luck..

Hi mate! Has your medical been expired means been alreday 12 months or more???Thanx

my police check expired not medical

and I just wonder why CO did not ask me to do medical examine? may be I did medical examine in visa 485 about half year ago, not sure

my police check expired not medical

and I just wonder why CO did not ask me to do medical examine? may be I did medical examine in visa 485 about half year ago, not sure

That is why did you do xrays and all if it is more than 12 months old then you have to do otherwise fine.RBP