RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

just wondering how do immi work...cos I've seen people got rejected within a monthn' after applicationz lodge...( doesn't have to wait that long to get rejected).... some people get call for extra documents even though they haven't got their CO......some people get their visa way to early ,,,and ..., some has to wait 15 months and yet not

finalized.....

It is one of life's mysteries.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

havent heard anything yet :(

I know somebody who S working in Melbourne but the file was processed in Perth Drc high risk 857 nomination n application lodge in mid June . Normkmation approved in mid nov n visa approved the week after . Lucky him but I m still waiting non Drc.

Hi guys,

None of you who are posting here mention about medicals or health requirements. What about them? You did it before having a CO or on CO's request . I'm waiting for CO alocation ( it seems it will take 5-6 months at least ) so I was wondering if it's useful to attend prior getting CO. Any opinions?

Mate, email "NSW.PSE@IMMI.GOV.AU" and let us know the current timeline.

Good luck.

I do not think one should follow the timeline as it is just to give an idea. It is not 100% correct for instance i applied please see my timeline in the signature and i got the case officer. As per time line i should have been still waiting. So i will advise to leave it instead of following it up. I was following it up from last 6 months..the day i left following ..there you go i got the case officier. :)

I do not think one should follow the timeline as it is just to give an idea. It is not 100% correct for instance i applied please see my timeline in the signature and i got the case officer. As per time line i should have been still waiting. So i will advise to leave it instead of following it up. I was following it up from last 6 months..the day i left following ..there you go i got the case officier. :)

Hi Sunny,

You are right in most of the cases it happens but just for the ske of the mind one of my friend has got his approval few days ago where he applied couple of months after me if you see the timelines Melbourne is still processing the applications upto April . Do not know the DIAC's Business !!!!!RBP

Hi Sunny did you apply NON-DRC or DRC-READY?

Cheers

hi guys, im a bit worried now coz 24/1/13 CO asked me to arrange traveling outside as soon as possible then I will just leave AUS on 9/2/13. do u guys reckon it's too long? thanks

Hi Rid,

I think you have to leave Aus within 28 days so you should be all right. RBP

Hi Rid,

I think you have to leave Aus within 28 days so you should be all right. RBP

hi RBP thanks

hope u will get notify from DIAC soon mate, but I didnt get a notify pre granted letter issued by DIAC, they just send an email to my MA

hi RBP thanks

hope u will get notify from DIAC soon mate, but I didnt get a notify pre granted letter issued by DIAC, they just send an email to my MA

Ok no worries mate may you ask a copy of pre grant letter with your MA ????RBP

my MA said there is no pre grant letter issued by them, they just sent an email asking to arrange travelling outside as soon as possible. is it normal?

Hi Rid I have not much idea may be your MA answer when you have to leave but as I know it is within 28 days!!!!!RBP

Hi Rid I have not much idea may be your MA answer when you have to leave but as I know it is within 28 days!!!!!RBP

RBP: it is not necessary that you have to leave with in 28 days. 28 Days are the normal set of timeline given to the applicant for any condition. However, if you have a strong reason then case officer can understand and give you more time as well.

RBP: it is not necessary that you have to leave with in 28 days. 28 Days are the normal set of timeline given to the applicant for any condition. However, if you have a strong reason then case officer can understand and give you more time as well.

Ok.RBP