RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have just been told by Agent that CO is ready to grant a visa to my.

Only problem is that my wife and daughter are offshore and CO seeking for a returning date.

Have to adjust their flights date..........Good news is on the corner :)

Thats awsome news have fun mate!!!!!!!RBP

Hi Guys New timelines please???Thanks RBP

Hi this is I got today . Thx

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:

Processing Centre

ENS

RSMS

Parramatta

28 June 2012

15 May 2012

Melbourne

1 April 2012

1 April 2012

Perth

26 June 2012

26 April 2012

Applica

If anyone frm Immi is in here watching our comments ....I humbly request them please help with the processing time of people who have overdue their timelimits.....nasim , RBP, Jazz , rid and lot more

Thnx prayash prating for us. I am going to finish 11 month on 6 February decision is still pending still waiting and I'm offshore from 20 January 2013. To much stress guys

I dun know how they say these things to you...when every i call them either they say they can't give any info or go thru ur ma :(

Hi Guys just rang Immi the lady said looks like they have been working on my file hope hear some news within few days.

Kind regards, RBP

I dun know how they say these things to you...when every i call them either they say they can't give any info or go thru ur ma :(

They always used to tell me the same thing but this time the lady actually told me your file is in process.If you apply through MA they will definetely say ask your MA but I lodged my application myself!!!!!!!!RBP

Edited by RBP

Congrats, mate! :)

I wish I too have some good news....

I asked my MA once with regards to my application and she immediately reply...no news yet. She didn't even call IMMI to check...sigh! :(

I have just been told by Agent that CO is ready to grant a visa to my.

Only problem is that my wife and daughter are offshore and CO seeking for a returning date.

Have to adjust their flights date..........Good news is on the corner :)

Thanx RBP ..Yea I did it through MA.....I tried talking to my Ma regarding to follow up but she did say me that 12 months is normal now a days ...we will only inquiry after 12 months :(

They always used to tell me the same thing but this time the lady actually told me your file is in process.If you apply through MA they will definetely say ask your MA but I lodged my application myself!!!!!!!!RBP

Your MA sounds like mine...she also didn't seems interested in following up...sigh

Thanx RBP ..Yea I did it through MA.....I tried talking to my Ma regarding to follow up but she did say me that 12 months is normal now a days ...we will only inquiry after 12 months :(

Hi all,

I've been following this thread for awhile - thought I'd add my timeline as well.

Lodged Nom & Visa app (857, non-DRC, low risk) in Melbourne on 7 Mar 2012.. Acknowledgement received 22 Mar 2012.

Still waiting, it's been over 10 months now, and haven't heard a thing.

Seems like they are starting to get on to the March ones now, so really hoping to hear something any day.

Hi all,

I've been following this thread for awhile - thought I'd add my timeline as well.

Lodged Nom & Visa app (857, non-DRC, low risk) in Melbourne on 7 Mar 2012.. Acknowledgement received 22 Mar 2012.

Still waiting, it's been over 10 months now, and haven't heard a thing.

Seems like they are starting to get on to the March ones now, so really hoping to hear something any day.

hello cc23 can please share your occupation.? Our timeline is quite similar