Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest jacob88

I mean for form 80? anyidea how long the visa is gonna take to make a decision after hand in all docs to their co, in general?

how's ur thing? did u co ask you to send more info?

Hi Jacob I will wait and see.I did not have to submit for my 485 visa which was approved on 19/04 thsi year.RBP

Guest jacob88
Hi Jacob , how r u ... Can I ask . Did u applied in Perth. .... I jumped in 6 month .. No co yet

yes at perth and i waited 7 months to get a co and still waiting to grant my visa ... are u from high risk?

do you guys need to summit national identification card with form 80 for rsms visa?
hi jacob i m not sure but i did. they have changed form 80 now. when i send for my 485 visa that time it was not required but now in form 80 u have to attached the certify copies or original scan of national id's if u have any of them such as family card, voter card,national driving license.i also send copies of my voter card,license and family book for 119 rsms visa. Edited by samkaur

hey everyone

i hav been referred to this post by my friend and he told m that you can post your views and suggestions out here....and if you i have any problem i can post that too...

the problem i m currently facing is that i have lodged 119 non drc at melbourne in jan end and its almost 9 months gone and i have been spending lot of money to travel from my place to melbourne .... and besides that i cant sleep and i am started getting sick.

so i was thinking thinking if it works out that i have been visiting hospital for my treatment due to stress and all other stuff, will it work it out if i can give letter from doctor to immigiration......will they be able hurry up thn....

any ideas friends...

9 months gone and i havent heared anything yet...nothing

hey everyone

i hav been referred to this post by my friend and he told m that you can post your views and suggestions out here....and if you i have any problem i can post that too...

the problem i m currently facing is that i have lodged 119 non drc at melbourne in jan end and its almost 9 months gone and i have been spending lot of money to travel from my place to melbourne .... and besides that i cant sleep and i am started getting sick.

so i was thinking thinking if it works out that i have been visiting hospital for my treatment due to stress and all other stuff, will it work it out if i can give letter from doctor to immigiration......will they be able hurry up thn....

any ideas friends...

Sorry for ir sotuation kk85.... Doctor letter wont work as far as i know but i think melb processing centre is processing applications till 15 jan so ur turn shud b very soon.... Dont worry im not too far.. My application was DRC and its 8 months old.... Never loose hope buddy.... Just hope

I am pretty sure that if you get any new health issues before your visa is issued you are supposed to declare them to immigration. Best check that though.

But no, it wouldn't help at all. We are all in the same situation, we are all stressed, struggling to sleep etc. My latest infliction is heart palpitations. I am the opposite to you though and won't go to a Drs as I don't want immigration to have any excuse at all to refuse the application.

Melbourne is by far the slowest office. Very annoying, but just the way it is.

hey everyone

any ideas friends...

I agree with Blossom, on the forms you have to declare if you have ever been diagnosed with or treated for depression. I imagine this would be a negative against your application so I think stress would have a similar outcome. I know it's stressful but we're all in the same position. Your best to just get on with life the best you can. I am no longer 'expecting' to get a phone call. I know it will come when it comes. I feel a lot more relaxed about it now. There is nothing I can do so no point stressing myself out over it. Hopefully your time will come soon. :)

Thanks for the info guys

and sorry my bad

I lodged the visa/nom application:11/06/2012 so I m still in pre july rush(Perth/Cook)

So just waiting for CO ..but will definitely go for a break before the grant...

hello. im in perth too, my 857 app went in within 2 days of yours, ack letter for 13/6/12. perth is supposed to be a bit faster than parramatta/melbourne but who knows? fingers crossed! my friend (physio) got hers in 2 months after applying end feb 12.

Guest jaggymaluka

:chatterbox::biglaugh::biglaugh: hi guys i got my 875 visa granted today. My timeline is - visa and nomination applied 8 march 2012 visa and nomination approved 25/10/2012