RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Kk sandhu I had noticed one thing that they r granting two weeks DRC cases and next two weeks non DRC cases.Next week is non drc cases may be turn.May be next week your and Sam turn.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanx 4 information it's really helpful.

News for sam ... Friend of mine applied by himself in perth.. He rang his CO and he replied that he will give his decision by next week as he is having 1 DRC case to finalize before him.
Edited by samkaur

Hi Guys,

I spoke to immi yesterday and the guy was really helpful. He explained something to me that I know some people have been confused about. He told me that my file is open and being passed along but has not yet been assigned a case officer. Apparently it is passed through several people before it is finally assigned to a CO. I guess this is to check it is actually DRC, check HR/LR, exceptional circumstances etc. Anyway he said DRC applications can take up to 5 months at the moment, which means technically all DRC's should be finalised within next 5-6 weeks. I am on a BVA and was concerned about getting a BVB to travel at Christmas. He didn't seem to think this would be an issue either which has relaxed me little. At least I know I'm not going to get an answer in the immediate future, but I know my file hasn't been lost either :D Good luck everyone.

I think so kk sandhu may be your friend visa going to expire or maybe he applied in some mining area side that's why he got approval before us.Because they give more priority to mining side.

3 reasons given to me by my MA.... She said CO started processing ur case and he said sorry for delay ( lolzzz ) . Now he put up my case on hold for one of 4 reasons...

1. They will visit my workplace ( most likely )

2. Internal checks like any convictions in india ( why i gave my police clearance)

3. Any reference check .

4. He is bombarded with cases.

My MA said she is getting approvals from april Non DRC cases now.. And she said you are one owith the hard luck so far.. Hopefully i will call u with gudnews soon....

So thats it.