Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Everyone!

I have been reading this thread silently as I am also waiting for some good news from my MA. I really don't know what is going on either...I am just trying to wait patiently. Anyone has news about Melbourne side?

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Sam did u lodge visa application and nomination separate coz nomination and visa approves together

i lodged both together.i ask from agent even he told me that if i applied nomi+visa together then it will approve same time not seperately. honestly i don't beleive my employer coz he didn't send me email which he receive from immi(nomi approval) i think i can confirm from immi that my nomi has been approved or not can u suggest me?pls thanks sandeep

Guest jacob88
Na jacob.... No news at all... Nthing heard from MA xcept that case officer send acknowledgement that he is assigned to my case..... After that No news at all. Very very strange

I think it is not strange... i mean i didnt know that i got a co ... but when i called her number and asked her that are u my case officer? then, i understand that she is mine what it means, is, ur co needs few docs from ur employer or they are abt to nominate ur employer firstly.... since they got a nomination ur co will contact u again to send other docs which he/she needs. THAT IS MY OPINION>>>

But jacob my case was DRC it means all docs submitted ... If they want more docs from employer then they shud have asked him but it didnt happen aswell... So no news from him at all... Dont know wats going on ??? Called my

MA few hrs ago and he said no docs required to the date.....

Guest jacob88
Na jacob.... No news at all... Nthing heard from MA xcept that case officer send acknowledgement that he is assigned to my case..... After that No news at all. Very very strange

i c, do u remember how long did afc take? have u done it yet?

Guest jacob88
Post....

cheers man.... it is what my co needs from me.... dont worry too much man, u will be fine as long as all docs are good from ursides and ur employer sides,u know what i mean?

Guest jacob88
Yeah... Wrking wid same employer from last 1.5 years... Wat was ur timeline.. Was it nondrc melbourne

at perth, rcb approved around 23-25 of feb,

lodged the app ourself, 29 of feb,

got ack, march 10

got a co, sep 26

sent all docs oct 2

appved the employer nomini and asked me to send doc on oct 3... so now waiting my things to send off...

i think perth is going up to 20.sth of march right?

Guest jacob88
Jacob I am always thinking positive never negative I don't know why u wrote this comment for me .

sorry man, ididnt get what u meant :D....

my eng is so limited ... my apology!