RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

i c... so they asked you to send additional informations coz now u got a co right?

yes jacob my CO ask me to send form80 which is required for everyone to apply any visa but as i mentioned before i didn't use MA so i didn'i notice that coz this form was not in the checklist when i fill the form 47es, now i came to know that form80 is compulsary for the character assessment.on the otherhand I'v got the same request for form80 when i got my TR(485)GSM.thanks sam

Edited by samkaur

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes jacob my CO ask me to send form80 which is required for everyone to apply any visa but as i mentioned before i didn't use MA so i didn'i notice that coz this form was not in the checklist when i fill the form 47es, now i came to know that form80 is compulsary for the character assessment.on the otherhand I'v got the same request for form80 when i got my TR(485)GSM.thanks sam

yes man, me neither used agents. I checked from 80already.... anyway u are almost there man....

Seriously... Thats going above ma head.

1october, 7 month still stuck on same date.

Melbourne Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on*2 December 2011.

Melbourne Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on*16 December

Hi,Guys any good news or updates from Melbourne.RBP

Any ideas rbp, do I have to w8 more time as I completing my 8month on 15 October.

Nothing heared yet. It's so frustating bcz it's not about jealousy. 2 of my friends lodged in June end and they got there pr already.

It's really freaking m out

Yes Sambo unless it takes a big pace I do not know how long we have to wait !!!!!!!!!sigh..............................RBP

Hi Samnbo I have really not much idea mate sometimes I tend to think how lucky you are to get the things done.Did you apply in march I think mine is similar to yours.Did you ring to Immi what they said I rang last month and they said look your timeline5-8 Months.So I am hoping something will happen this month sometime lets see and wait???RBP

Edited by RBP

15 feb(nom+ visa

Hi Samnbo I have really not much idea mate sometimes I tend to think how lucky you are to get the things done.Did you apply in march I think mine is similar to yours.Did you ring to Immi what they said I rang last month and they said look your timeline5-8 Months.So I am hoping something will happen this month sometime lets see and wait???RBP

i have a question. What if my employer remove the duties (cleaning things) for the new contract, does it affect to my visa?

Hi ,Jacob I think if the employer does not reduce the hours like 35-38 full time I think does not have a problem.RBP

OMG OMG just got a call from my MA .... Finally she said u have got a CO and if he needs any further documents he will advise...... Fingers crossed .. Iam 6 march 2012 119 visa paramatta

congratulations kk sandu, finally u got CO. GOOD LUCK. i havn't heard about my file yet after approval and i ve send form 80 asper request now waiting yesterday was public holiday in nsw. m hoping this week.

Guest yuanxj780

:chatterbox:lucky! i got my PR 119 after 9 months waiting.

below is my timeframe:

12/12/2011 Lodged 119 without DRC

12/07/2012 allocated CO requsted further information

06/08/2012 hand up docs

12/09/2012 pre-granted letter

18/09/12 granted.

Good luck for everyone!

also, does anyone know that do i need to inform DIAC of my first entry Australia as existance of first entry timeframe for 119?

:chatterbox:lucky! i got my PR 119 after 9 months waiting.

below is my timeframe:

12/12/2011 Lodged 119 without DRC

12/07/2012 allocated CO requsted further information

06/08/2012 hand up docs

12/09/2012 pre-granted letter

18/09/12 granted.

Good luck for everyone!

also, does anyone know that do i need to inform DIAC of my first entry Australia as existance of first entry timeframe for 119?

congratulation! u r so lucky~

Guest jacob88

I m confused! how do u know that ur guys get a co? I got email from immi and advised me to send 80 form and police clearance from here and myanmar! it means i got a co?