RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good day guys i got an email from my MA i just got my case officer he/she requested following document.

"The case officer has requested you to provide Evidence of your registration with "The Board of Professional Engineers of Queensland" due to your nominated occupation “Mechanical Engineer”.

However if you are not registered then the case officer will accept a statement from the employer stating that you are being supervised and report to a senior engineer who is registered. The letter requires to have the senior engineers name and registration number please."

my case officer asked me this document but my company's mechanical enginner is not BPEQ But he C.P.ENG SO what do i have to do?

No jacob they asked for company structure chart to my friend aswell he got his approval... So cheers

Do you remember how long it generally took to grant a visa ? Thanks.

Immi staff said that they need to nominate my employer things and maybe they are concentrating my case. In saying that, i dont know i got a case officer or not

can someone tell me how to know u got a co or not? let's say u got an email or a contact from immi so u see the name on this email is ur caseofficer or the caseofficer will send u the letter like "I m bla bla bla and your caseofficer"

hi friend my employer told me yesterday that he received email from immi the same day i got co about nomination approval. now waiting for result. thanks sam

What's ur timeline, mate? immi sent email abt ur company structure and things like that?

can someone tell me how to know u got a co or not? let's say u got an email or a contact from immi so u see the name on this email is ur caseofficer or the caseofficer will send u the letter like "I m bla bla bla and your caseofficer"

hi jacob88 recently i got CO i received email with my client id,application id and file no.

my case officer write in the letter that she has begun the process on my request for 119 rsms visa and for decision she need additional documents and she write her name,fax no,phone no and her email address to cantact her or to send required documents. thanks sam

hi jacob88 recently i got CO i received email with my client id,application id and file no.

my case officer write in the letter that she has begun the process on my request for 119 rsms visa and for decision she need additional documents and she write her name,fax no,phone no and her email address to cantact her or to send required documents. thanks sam

I see, it is what my employer got last week, but i havent yet :( sigh

What's ur timeline, mate? immi sent email abt ur company structure and things like that?
applied 23/02/12 non-drc pastry cook 119 rsms, in parramatta CO 26/sep/12.

they didn't send email about company structure. they simply write in the email that the business has been approved for nomineel(pastry cook).

applied 23/02/12 non-drc pastry cook 119 rsms, in parramatta CO 26/sep/12.

they didn't send email about company structure. they simply write in the email that the business has been approved for nomineel(pastry cook).

i c... so they asked you to send additional informations coz now u got a co right?

thanks kk sandhu. i hope so it shouldn't take long for decision she ask just form 80. i wish if i can get result in the following week.

congratulations man !!!!! i believe you are so close to get there...