RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys pr granted today..... Here is my timeline : 119 rcb applied on 2 dec2011 approve 22 dec , nomination applied drc 24 dec ,approved 22 feb 2012, visa file lodged on drc 6 Mach2012, Pregrant letter 22 aug n approved 28 August

congratulations

hi everyone is anyone grant non drc high risk 119 rsms visa recently,applied in feb 2012 from parramatta. kind regards. As i applied on 23 feb 2012, still waiting. now in 7 months waiting period. oh, God please help........

Edited by samkaur

Guest Tjddlsdlwlq

Hi guys i am new to this forum .I'd like to share my timeline and want to know how long it might take to be granted.

Below is my timeline:

RCB certified: 20th June 2012

nomination&visa application applied to paramatta (DRC) : 22nd June 2012

Nomination approved & CO allocated : 14th August2012

Visa granted: ?????

Guys do you have any ideas of the grant of the visa?? Please share your ideas.

Guest crusty10003

hey at least you have a case officer allocated and have the nomination approved.i applied on the 26th June 2012 and have only got an acknowledgment from them.

By the looks of things it shouldnt take too long

best of luck

Hi guys i am new to this forum .I'd like to share my timeline and want to know how long it might take to be granted.

Below is my timeline:

RCB certified: 20th June 2012

nomination&visa application applied to paramatta (DRC) : 22nd June 2012

Nomination approved & CO allocated : 14th August2012

Visa granted: ?????

Guys do you have any ideas of the grant of the visa?? Please share your ideas.

Howdy all,

I was allocated a CO this week and after so many months of absolutely no news, I'm beyond excited. I feel as though my head is up on the chopping block now, so fingers crossed that things go smoothly from here on out. My timeline is as follows:

Applied for RCB: February 15, 2012

RCB granted: March 13

Nomination and Visa Application submitted: March 13

Application acknowledged: March 16

CO allocated: August 27

I'm a NON-DRC case out of Melbourne, I work for a landscaping company in Darwin, and I'm from the UK. Wondering what or if I should expect anything like a workplace visit or... nerve-wracking!

hi everyone is anyone grant non drc high risk 119 rsms visa recently,applied in feb 2012 from parramatta. kind regards. As i applied on 23 feb 2012, still waiting. now in 7 months waiting period. oh, God please help........

Hi Sam

your file lodge from queensland or NSW

What do you mean?

"Regional Certifying Bodies (RCBs)

are a diverse network of state and territory government agencies, local chambers of commerce, local government councils and regional development bodies"

If I understand correct local regional shires one of them in RCB but what short of network of state and territory gov agencies????As I am in regional far north queensland and in agriculture field.If somebody provide list of these agencies.