• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest alfredv

LATEST UPDATE – 23 August 2012

If you have written to ask how long it will be before your application is allocated to a case officer.

The following is provided as a general answer to this enquiry.

The ENS and RSMS processing network is currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment as per the following table:

Parramatta Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 13 January 2012

Parramatta Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on 26 March 2012

Melbourne Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

The Perth Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 21 May 2012.

The Perth Processing Centre RSMS cases which were received on 4 January 2012.

W....f is happening wth Melbourne . On the same dates from last 3 months.

Look at para, jumped to march from December.

Does ny1 hv ny ideas wts happening wth Melbourne,why thy r nt moving from their place.

Very frustrating :-(. Plz god help all who lodged in Melbourne

LATEST UPDATE – 23 August 2012

If you have written to ask how long it will be before your application is allocated to a case officer.

The following is provided as a general answer to this enquiry.

The ENS and RSMS processing network is currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment as per the following table:

Parramatta Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 13 January 2012

Parramatta Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on 26 March 2012

Melbourne Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

The Perth Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 21 May 2012.

The Perth Processing Centre RSMS cases which were received on 4 January 2012.

Guest alfredv

Looks like a long wait for NON DRC applications.. Am glad, I insisted that my migration agent submits a DRC application...

Certified DecisionReady Applications

The issue of volume also impacts agent certified “decision ready” cases, where we also have several months worth of cases to allocate. This cohort of applications remains a first priority for DIAC but sheer numbers of applications received means that allocation to case officers is taking 10 – 12 weeks at the moment which is considerably longer than our usual published time frame of three weeks to allocate to a case officer.

Guest alfredv
Hey alferd

Any idea, I lodged in feb at Melbourne.

Hav ur agent gv ny info. Seriously don't understand wts gng on?

My MA is crap! She keeps telling me that my DRC application is within the 8 month timeframe hence I have to wait till the 8months are up, only then will she get in touch with DIAC. DIAC will not entertain any calls from you unless you are not within the specified time frame of 8 months (hish risk) or 5month (low risk)...

It is a waiting game for both DRC & non DRC applications..

Edited by alfredv

Same here. I m fed up wth my ma. I called him yeste and guess wt he said he s going to charge me extra fr additional work .

U knw wt , in his terms additional works means chasing up for my app with diac and writing mails to hd of dept.

But wt I think s tht paying agents lot if money is wt they wr suppose to do after lodgement.

Am I rgt?

Same here. I m fed up wth my ma. I called him yeste and guess wt he said he s going to charge me extra fr additional work .

U knw wt , in his terms additional works means chasing up for my app with diac and writing mails to hd of dept.

But wt I think s tht paying agents lot if money is wt they wr suppose to do after lodgement.

Am I rgt?

Guest alfredv

Am I rgt?

Soory, am not sure but I guess you will need to read through the agreement that was signed between your MA and you...

actually i didnt really read the proper details of additional work n contract before but whn i talked to him yest and than i read it carefully and there it was mention if any additional work require they will notify me but they didnt notified about anything yet...they didnt charged me yet but they will be going to

Soory, am not sure but I guess you will need to read through the agreement that was signed between your MA and you...

Guest Gagans88

Hi Everyone jst want saY THANK YOU for ur informative posts....always give me positive energy While waiting for 857 visa.

today I hve got my visa and nomination approved from Sydney.plz have a look on my timeline .it might be give you some idea abt how long they take at the moment

HiI hve just joined this would like to share my and my friends timeline

RSMS 857: Drc both nomination and visa , Paper Parramatta ,for Queensland

Nomination certified:-21/05/12;

Application lodged :-30/05/12;

Application acknowledged 02/06/12;

Visa and nomination approved 23/08/12 no case officer allocation information received and no additional information asked

Well done.

I had a strange really strong feeling that I was going to get my visa yesturday.... I didn't lol.

Hi Everyone jst want saY THANK YOU for ur informative posts....always give me positive energy While waiting for 857 visa.

today I hve got my visa and nomination approved from Sydney.plz have a look on my timeline .it might be give you some idea abt how long they take at the moment

Visa and nomination approved 23/08/12 no case officer allocation information received and no additional information asked

congrats gagans, happy for u :biggrin:

wt ws ur occu?

congrats bro...very happy fr u

wt ws the occu

congratulations

hi to all, i am new in this forum. i just want to share my timeline.

NON DRC & NO AGENT

RCB applied 12/12/2011

RCB approved 12/01/2012

nomination & visa rsms 119 applied: 23/feb/2012 at parramatta office

acknowledge&receipt: 25/feb/2012

case officer: ?

waiting since 6 months now in 7 month.

This monday i call to immi and they said they are allocating files early appliied on feb2012 first week. so for me won't be long another 2-3 weeks.

but today i send them email and i received autoreply that the latest update of parramatta for RSMS is 26 march 2012 So i m worried, why they did not check my file which was applied on 23 feb 2012.

i don't know what is happening in parramatta. has my file been lost? there r two different information which i've got within four days by email and by phone from the immi department.:arghh:

Edited by samkaur

Guest jacob88

NON DRC & NO AGENT

RCB applied 12/12/2011

RCB approved 12/01/2012

This monday i call to immi and they said they are allocating files early appliied on feb2012 first week. so for me won't be long another 2-3 weeks.

but today i send them email and i received autoreply that the latest update of parramatta for RSMS is 26 march 2012 So i m worried, why they did not check my file which was applied on 23 feb 2012.

i don't know what is happening in parramatta. has my file been lost? there r two different information which i've got within four days by emaila

and by phone from the immi department.:arghh:

are you from high risk?

Guest alfredv

NON DRC & NO AGENT

RCB applied 12/12/2011

RCB approved 12/01/2012

i don't know what is happening in parramatta. has my file been lost? there r two different information which i've got within four days by emaila

and by phone from the immi department.:arghh:

Hey, please relax!!! You will get some information soon.. Your file hasnt been lost... The latest update of 26 march 2012 means that they are in the process of allocating CO's for all applications till that date... so if you have been informed that at the moment, allocations are being made for 1st week of Feb, then your application wont be long before you get a CO...