RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest Nirlep

Thank you

i have lodge my file on 29 june with all the document AFP, COUNTRY POLICE CLEARANCE, REGIONAL BODY CERTI., MEDICAL,IELTS RESULT ETC.

not decision ready.

hey u r from Tooowoomba so do i.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Nirlep
Is urs drc? Good on u? Ur visa ill be on its way. God bless all our applications and all our plans.

green.png

Thank you

i have lodge my file on 29 june with all the document AFP, COUNTRY POLICE CLEARANCE, REGIONAL BODY CERTI., MEDICAL,IELTS RESULT ETC.

not decision ready.

hey u r from Tooowoomba so do i.

I am on 457 visa, applied for my 857 Back in june for which i received the ACK letter and got the Medicare card.

My question is since i have got a Medicare card i am eligible for medical cover provided by Medicare. Do i still have to keep my Private Health Insurance Cover to comply 8501 condition on my Subclass 457.

During last few days i have been trying to find it out by calling DIAC and email e457 Administration and Private health insurer but unfortunately none of them have been able to provide me correct and significant information. Just wondering someone else is/was in the same condition.

Regards,

Sunny

Yes. It is part of your current visa conditions. If you are from the uk you get medicare for as soon as you get off the plane, but if your visa requires health insurance then you need that too.

I am on 457 visa, applied for my 857 Back in june for which i received the ACK letter and got the Medicare card.

My question is since i have got a Medicare card i am eligible for medical cover provided by Medicare. Do i still have to keep my Private Health Insurance Cover to comply 8501 condition on my Subclass 457.

During last few days i have been trying to find it out by calling DIAC and email e457 Administration and Private health insurer but unfortunately none of them have been able to provide me correct and significant information. Just wondering someone else is/was in the same condition.

Regards,

Sunny

Edited by blossom

Yes. It is part of your current visa conditions. If you are from the uk you get medicare for as soon as you get off the plane, but if your visa requires health insurance then you need that too.

Yeah fair enough. Iam more than happy to be on Health Insurance but can i move from Classic Visitor health insurance to one of the Budget Plan(For Permanent Residents) provide same cover but much cheaper than Classic Visitor cover as they have 30$ rebate from Government.

Hi Jacob thats good you got a CO When and where did you apply was it DRC?I do not think it will take that much I think it depends upon how complete was your documentation and few checks.Theyu might take few days or weeks I guess .Fingers crossed :biggrin: :embarrassed:

Regards, Resham

Edited by RBP

hi guys like to share new update fromperth two of my friends got refused 857 yesterday. They both applied as a manager. They both completed 2 year diploma. Diac said this business don't really need two managers bcz they both sponsored by same company.

hi guys like to share new update fromperth two of my friends got refused 857 yesterday. They both applied as a manager. They both completed 2 year diploma. Diac said this business don't really need two managers bcz they both sponsored by same company.

Wow. I suppose their argument is a valid one. But you would think they might approve one. How they would decide I have no idea. Do you know what type of company it was?

Guest jacob88
Hi Jacob thats good you got a CO When and where did you apply was it DRC?I do not think it will take that much I think it depends upon how complete was your documentation and few checks.Theyu might take few days or weeks I guess .Fingers crossed :biggrin: :embarrassed:

Regards, Resham

Sorry, I didnt mean that I got a CO, I asked you that "got a co, man?"

lolz

havent get a co yet man....

sigh

Hi Guys I rang to Immigration couple of days back the person who talked with me said last update they have additioanl information they got was on 19/07/2012 when I contacted to my Employer he said I have not heard anything from them would that mean DIAC has been working on my file or what I am confused.I have noT sent any doc or information to imm. Immi man would not tell more than that Can anyone tell me waht would it be like.Kind regards, RBP

Edited by RBP

Guest Nirlep
Hi Guys I rang to Immigration couple of days back the person who talked with me said last update they have additioanl information they got was on 19/07/2012 when I contacted to my Employer he said I have not heard anything from them would that mean DIAC has been working on my file or what I am confused.I have noT sent any doc or information to imm. Immi man would not tell more than that Can anyone tell me waht would it be like.Kind regards, RBP

what do u mean by 19/07/2012 ? isa that for acknowlodgement or for co ?

Guest Nirlep

because i have applied on 27 June with all the document but not DRC and got money deduct on 6 july and got my acknowledgement letter on 13 july. haven't heard anything from anyone.