RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mean 2 say old applicants lik m, been more thn 5 mnths.

So do v hv 2 w8 more couple of months.

Very stressing as ma vsa exp month after....

i dont think so that old applicant have to wait more because DIAC flooded with applications in june therefore delays should start with june applicants

Guest jacob88
it could be delays for june applicants i would say...

is site visit happening after you got CO or before.

Is is possible that the site visit happen when the case is too complicated? or it applies to almost all applicants?

is site visit happening after you got CO or before.

Is is possible that the site visit happen when the case is too complicated? or it applies to almost all applicants?

it is after getting CO

I dont think my case is too complicated my employer sponsoring anyone first time ,i have got medical and police clearance also skill assessment ,and no dependent and family member added to application

Guest jacob88
it is after getting CO

I dont think my case is too complicated my employer sponsoring anyone first time ,i have got medical and police clearance also skill assessment ,and no dependent and family member added to application

what was/is ur occu and ur country? finished ur school at australia?

Guest jacob88
cook ,ind ,,i got cert IV and 2 years experience and bachelor in business mgt

i c, how long did u wait to get CO from the date when u got letter? I m still waiting man

Guest jacob88

was it drc? almost 5 months, coming august 10 is going to be my 5 months of waiting time? then, how long did u wait to grant ur PR?

Guest jacob88
i have CO for more than a month now still waiting for PR grant mate

it was DRC

even DRC applicant wants 4 months to get a CO?

when did u lodge ur application?

Guest Spectre

i have heard that there are lot of checkings in central coast ? was threre omething suspicious about your friend's case ?

i have heard that there are lot of checkings in central coast ? was threre omething suspicious about your friend's case ?

i dont know why there are a lot of checking in central coast area ??u know more about it so i can let my friend know it might help him...i dont think there was anything suspicious about his case ,,was pretty simple ,,the only problem is that when immi went for visit shop wasnt open....and i am in forester area

Guest Spectre

forester is far they still visited your workplace mate ? so they can go anywhere ? so your workplace is operating according to the mentioned business hours ? was your friend's drc or non drc

forester is far they still visited your workplace mate ? so they can go anywhere ? so your workplace is operating according to the mentioned business hours ? was your friend's drc or non drc

yes its operating according to mentioned hours ,in fact it was open when immi ppl went there but they couldn't meet my employer therefore they conducted an telephonic interview of my employer

Guest jacob88

so was ur fri visa cancelled or he is trying it second time?

yes its operating according to mentioned hours ,in fact it was open when immi ppl went there but they couldn't meet my employer therefore they conducted an telephonic interview of my employer

Do u mean skill ass of cook- tra?

Is it necessary to hav it for rsms or it's a plus point

i dont know if its happening ...but i know my employer went to job find center and some of other agencies for staff before sponsoring me ..my employer got letters from two agencies that they dont have anyone with the skill required by my employer at this stage

I wonder if them targeting certain areas is to do with how thorough the rcb in that area has been? I know my rcb asked for lots more than most seem to have (must have been advertised for a month, in paper and two websites). And then they still turned us down first time because some idiot local recruitment agency told them they could find trained Aussies. We had to reapply pointing out that no agency had put anyone fowards, and that if they actually had trained people they would be happy to hear from them as they need more people. We had to get letters from local councillors and all sorts to show we were an active business. And this is a company which has been going for over 100 years!