RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest ginni
No idea Ginni, it all seems so confusing, so many mixed responses about how and when everything happens.

Hi

wait if u got CO then he/she will request u a medical of all those applicants included in application. Your is paper application and where is your kids.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So... has anybody been assigned a CO since July 1st?

It seems like the huge influx of applications in June has stalled progress in Melbourne. Hope to hear good news from there soon for somebody, just to know that they're still crawling along.

So... has anybody been assigned a CO since July 1st?

It seems like the huge influx of applications in June has stalled progress in Melbourne. Hope to hear good news from there soon for somebody, just to know that they're still crawling along.

Hi Arow it looks like that it is sad though for being so slow...........thanx

When submitting a paper application you receive a Receipt, not an Acknowledgement Letter. My MA has handed in my DRC 857 (Parramatta) and sent me a copy of the Receipt. I checked with immigration today and was told that the Receipt is not an acknowledgement letter.

With only a Receipt you are not visible in the Medicare system, so you can't apply for Medicate yet (as I have found out today). Once you receive the Acknowledgement Letter you can then apply for a Medicare card.

Hi all Somebody told me if we apply for RSMS pnshore visa then we might be eligible to apply for medicare is it the same thing for Offshore as well?If somebody answers me this I would apprecaite thsi.Thanx

Guest Spectre

Mate i think something wrong happened with ur file u must have applied drc but it wenr i. Pipeline of non drc . U enquied about this matter ?

Guest alfredv
No i mean that ur ma have lodged as drc but if something is incomplete it could end up in pipeline of non drc files.

I have lodged my DRC application at Melb on 23rd April...

According to my migration agent, she says even if the application is DRC there is no guarantee that you will be allocated a CO immediately.. she says DRC applications are only to make decisions quicker after it is allocated to a CO. Even though I have seen so many DRC applications being allocated to a CO quickly.. I am beginning to believe what she says is right... I applied for my nomination in Jul 2011 but that nomination got approved only 8 months later .... in March 2012 ... even though it was DRC.. My nomination was approved in a weeks time after being allocated to a CO.

The question is... even though our migration agents have lodged the application as DRC... does DIAC consider the same as a DRC application??? Well, they dont confirm if the application is DRC or not..

If my MA is right.. and if my application is DRC, I guess I will get a CO only when Melb COE starts processing applications for April..

My theory could be wrong.. but I have sort of accepted the fact ... that I have to wait till Melb COE starts processing applications for the month of April, for me to get a CO...

Hi kk I also rang them tdy , a lady said my file have not been allocated to case officer yet n then I ask her to check is it drc , she said she can't see any indication showing drc she told if it ma applied drc it should be drc n regarding this only my ma should contact to find out abt drc

Hi alfred ... U r right ... Now i just follow the dates by sending them the blank email for non DRC .... And i still believe its gonna take atleast 5 months more coz parramatta still at 15 dec and im on 6 march.... And gillreet i thought u said u already have a CO ....r u sure that our MA can confirm it . My MA said if they call them they gonna have same reply that is they still processing it so no way that can our MA can help us .... When did u lodge ur application gillreet was it march... Its hard to find any DRC applicant.

Guest alfredv
Hi alfred ... U r right ... Now i just follow the dates by sending them the blank email for non DRC .... And i still believe its gonna take atleast 5 months more coz parramatta still at 15 dec and im on 6 march.... And gillreet i thought u said u already have a CO ....r u sure that our MA can confirm it . My MA said if they call them they gonna have same reply that is they still processing it so no way that can our MA can help us .... When did u lodge ur application gillreet was it march... Its hard to find any DRC applicant.

Sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing by waiting to get all my documents in order and then lodging a DRC application... Perhaps if I had just put in my application so that it was in the pipeline and then sending the missing documents would have been a better way to get a CO faster!!!

Guest alfredv

My situation is very complicated...

I have also applied under 119. This RSMS application is my 2nd application... My first application visa subclass 885 made 3yrs ago, I got a CO just 3 weeks back.. Unfortunately for me, my CO wants medicals of my wife who is not on my 1st application... My wife is on the 2nd application. Because the medical centre overseas where my wife is based refused to send medicals to Australia, my migration agent made me send the medicals to her and she put my wife's medicals along with my DRC visa application and sent it to DIAC Melbourne.

Because my RSMS application is not opened, my wife's medicals are still in the application and hence not put online on the Global Health system, where DIAC can view medical results.. So my 885 application and RSMS application are both stuck!!! The CO for my 885 is waiting for my wife's medicals but my RSMS application is stuck in Melb!!!

The worst is not over...

I need to make sure that if my RSMS visa comes first... I have to cancel the 885 application.. else the 885 application will override the RSMS application and my wife who is not on the 885 application will have to make a separate application (Spouse Visa). If my 885 application comes first... then I am fine.. coz when my RSMS application comes through, it will override the 885 application...

Am really worried at the moment...

Hi Alfred My situation is similar to yours in the sense that me and my partner are in Australia but our son is overseas and I rang to Immi and asked if I can organise my son's medical before the CO ask and they said ok and I have organised and it is in the GH system so you also could have done earlier to make it DRC.My time line is similar to yours in March but Non-DRC.

Thanx

Guest yuanxj780

hi everyone,

today, i just get further information requier letter from CO. i am confuse that she require me to provide evidence of registration or lisence to prove the nomination for working as a accountant. what is that.

skill assesment? 119 is not require to have that.

any advise !!!

thanks