RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi all i had submitted 119 drc 26th june and i have receive ack letter 1st july .i am worried some people told if u receive ack letter that means u r file is not decision ready because DIAC will send the decision only not the ack letter .i had use the RMA for drc and he sure i have submitted DRC now i am confused.?

Guest twister
hi all i had submitted 119 drc 26th june and i have receive ack letter 1st july .i am worried some people told if u receive ack letter that means u r file is not decision ready because DIAC will send the decision only not the ack letter .i had use the RMA for drc and he sure i have submitted DRC now i am confused.?

hi amit... in my case my MA lodged drc 119 on 6 june and we didnt got any communication from department.. and on 28 june received email with Pre-Grant letter.. my friend also experienced same.. but he got his visa in just 14 days...

On the drc thread lots of people say they got acknowledgment emails.

Guest lora5487

Hello, new to here,

I have got rcb approval,

My MA applied for nomination on 3rd may 2012 not heard anything back

My application applied for 28th May both Decision ready and not heard anything back at all??

I am very worried but my MA said there is a big influx of applications due to the new laws of July 1st is this true.

I applied at Perth centre.

Please any advice will help

Hello, new to here,

I have got rcb approval,

My MA applied for nomination on 3rd may 2012 not heard anything back

My application applied for 28th May both Decision ready and not heard anything back at all??

I am very worried but my MA said there is a big influx of applications due to the new laws of July 1st is this true.

I applied at Perth centre.

Please any advice will help

nomination and visa application lodged separately can not be DRC unless nomination has been approved in advance

yes, its true there is big influx due to july changes .usually perth is quicker than other centres..they are processing lodged in first week of January at the moment

Edited by pkb84

Thank you amit for replying, I did not use an agent, but I included every document that was on the DRC upfront. This is what was included at the end of the email they sent me;

"Processing requirements provide a time limit of 28 days (plus 21 days to allow for postage) for you to forward the report. If the report has not been provided by this time, your case-officer may proceed to decide the application on the basis of the available information."

Edited by Savanah

Guest alfredv
Hi all Any new updates for Melbourne.Thanx

This is really getting frustrating with no updates from Melbourne!! Was hoping that from 1st July onwards, processing time would decrease and CO's quickly allocated to applications....

Hi Alfredv Yes I was hpoing the same but it is so sad when I sent the blank emial this morning it still shows 16/12/2011Untill when keep a patience.Mine was on 13 Mrach has your nomination approved?Thanx

Guest alfredv
Hi Alfredv Yes I was hpoing the same but it is so sad when I sent the blank emial this morning it still shows 16/12/2011Untill when keep a patience.Mine was on Mrach 13.When is yours?Thanx

Visa application was submitted on 23rd April 2012...

Hello Everyone ,

i have one question...i have been in Australia from 2007 and i applied for RSMS , i need to know if i get the Permanent RSMS visa can i apply for citizenship after 1 year because for Citizenship you need to live in Australia for 4 years and when you get permanent visa you can apply after 1year for citizenship , is it possible or not??i couldnt find correct answer for this question, Thanks

Hello Everyone ,

i have one question...i have been in Australia from 2007 and i applied for RSMS , i need to know if i get the Permanent RSMS visa can i apply for citizenship after 1 year because for Citizenship you need to live in Australia for 4 years and when you get permanent visa you can apply after 1year for citizenship , is it possible or not??i couldnt find correct answer for this question, Thanks

yes it is possible .you can become citizen after one year

Guest Spectre

hi everyone i have news for everyone one of my friend applied for non drc 857 in early april 2012 and he just got pr granted yesterday and most importantly it was applied in parramatta