RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest alfredv
But it is mentioned in acknowledgement letter that co allocation takes 10 days if it is drc it means your file is not drc

I have just checked my acknowledgement letter, but no where does it state if it is DRC it will take 10days for a CO to be allocated?? Can anyone show me a copy of their acknowledgement letter ( after removing their personal info from the letter??)

I received a copy of the visa application that my migration agent sent to DIAC where she has signed the application as a DRC application... of course, she may have not done the same to the actual application..

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone..... Sorry i was away for 1 month... So iam reposting my timeline as it is terrible one i hope none of u have to go thru by what iam going thru .

Visa type : 119 DRC

Lodged on : 6 march 2012

Acknowledgement : 15 march 2012

Submitted at : paramatta

Any news : not at all.

CO : nooooot yet

Guest Spectre

Sorry i on my mobile i havnt got it here.but it says certified decision ready files will be allocated within ten days of lodgement.

Guest alfredv
Sorry i on my mobile i havnt got it here.but it says certified decision ready files will be allocated within ten days of lodgement.

Hi Spectre, when you get a chance would you be able to post the text of the acknowledgement on here?? I will surely take my MA to task if the application isnt DRC...

Guest Spectre

Certified decision ready files will be allocated within 10 days of lodgement.It is then anticipated that case officer will asses the certified decision ready applications in the week following the allocation.If these files are infact decision ready,it is expected most will be decided within three weeks of lodgement.

Hope this helps alfredv and i have question is that written on everyone letter whether drc or non drc

Certified decision ready files will be allocated within 10 days of lodgement.It is then anticipated that case officer will asses the certified decision ready applications in the week following the allocation.If these files are infact decision ready,it is expected most will be decided within three weeks of lodgement.

Hope this helps alfredv and i have question is that written on everyone letter whether drc or non drc

Is that from your acknowledgment email? Where did you apply. My agent when I asked about drc not being mentioned said it is never mentioned on any acknowledgment emails he gets. I think most of his are done at Melbourne. Maybe it is different for each office???

Guest bike rider

Hi Blossom and Spectre , When did you lodge your visa ? Haven't got my acknowledgement yet. See my timelines below.

Hi spectre .... Naa they never mention anything regarding DRC or non DRC on acknowledgement letter. Mine is DRC iam 100% sure ... Me and my friend applied together and he got his approval on 11 th day .. We r from same company .. Same MA .. And we never asked our MA to lodge DRC it was his decision

Guest Spectre

Hi kk sandhu you have applied at parramatta and i have applues at parrqtta then how come our ack letter is different

Guest Spectre

Hi kk sandhu you have applied at parramatta and i have applied at parramatta then how come our ack letter is different

Guest Spectre

Hi it is not mentioned about that our file is drc or not but in last paragraph in my ack. Letter it is written about certified decision ready processing time.

Hi specter.... What do u mean by different acknowledgement letter .... There is nothing like DRC application mention on my letter.... They dont mention whether ur application is DRC or non DRC

Hey buddy in my ack letter it's mention abt drc processing time frame

i got ur mean spectre

Guest jacob88

Does any one know that the processing time (5-7months) is going to start when Co is allocated ? it is not going to start from the date when we applied, is that right?

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 14 December 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 15 December 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 21 May 2012.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 4 January 2012.

Guest jacob88

R u serious?

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 14 December 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 15 December 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 21 May 2012.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 4 January 2012.

What do these dates refer to? Are they for nomination accepted, application acknowledged, CO assigned, visa granted or something else?