• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest jacob88
Interesting

Wch country u frm?

High risk like u.

I heard that immi visits the workplace very often. Is that true?

Guest jacob88
Depends on case 2 case? Also depends how good ur docs s organized

Whc high risk country

Myanmar,

urself?

Hi Guys,

RCB applied on 22nd May. It got approved yesterday...Application lodged to Perth immigration office on 28th June. Does anyone know how long does it take to receive the acknowledgement..

I applied on Thursday 14th June and got my acknowledgement on Monday 18th June, my application was complete. I guess it all depends on when you applied, during the last week of June there must have been a lot of applications sent, so delays maybe expected...

I applied on Thursday 14th June and got my acknowledgement on Monday 18th June, my application was complete. I guess it all depends on when you applied, during the last week of June there must have been a lot of applications sent, so delays maybe expected...

What was the date on your acknowledgement letter? Was it 14th June?

What was the date on your acknowledgement letter? Was it 14th June?

The date in my acknowledgement letter is 18th june, then the letter starts like this

"This letter refers to your application for a Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Class AN, Subclass119) visa, which was lodged at Perth on 14th June 2012....."

I guess when Diac receives applications, they are time/date stamped when they arrive. So your acknowledgement letter will refer to the day you handed in your application. When you send them your RCB approval ASAP I'm sure youl get an acknowledgment soon.

Guest ginni

119 offshore paper application non drc ( high risk)

RCB submitted 22 jan 2012

RCB approved 23 jan 2012

nomination submitted DIAC 11 feb 2012

ack letter 25 feb 2012

16 april 2012 approved

visa application 12 april 2012

ack letter 13 april 2012 with health checklist of my kids

14 april medical done with the help of ehealth

23 april medical finalized

now waiting for grant ............

Guest alfredv

Why isnt DIAC updating their automated response with regards to their current application allocation time frame!!

Have put in a DRC Visa application (Melb) on 23rd April 2012, wonder how long it will take me to get a CO... :-( ...

Guest alfredv
Hi alfredv havent your migration agent enquired about that your file being drc not been finalised ?

Thats the most annoying part!! My migration agent keeps telling me that the application is within standard processing time. I have even had an email argument with her but she keeps telling me that DIAC is processing applications as of Dec 16, 2012 and that DRC plays an important role ONLY when a CO is assigned to help make an immediate decision on the application. Allocating a CO to the application can take upto 7-8 months even if it is DRC.. that is what she says!!

I didnt submit my Nomination and Visa application together.. My nomination took me 7months even though it was DRC.

Guest Spectre

But it is mentioned in acknowledgement letter that co allocation takes 10 days if it is drc it means your file is not drc