RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the initial planning level, not the quota. The figure could go up or go down.

all the permanent visas have a cap ,,,that's my personal opinion

If not so priority processing n category 5 wouldn't exists

Edited by pkb84

Guest ginni

hi

pkb84 i heard that no list of rsms visa thats why no quota. But now after june there is list of rsms visas thats why may be they choose some figure.Means now in rsms visa including skill assessment everything.

hi

pkb84 i heard that no list of rsms visa thats why no quota. But now after june there is list of rsms visas thats why may be they choose some figure.Means now in rsms visa including skill assessment everything.

Skill assessment is only required if you hold overseas qualification,,,,for Australian qualification still not

Guest jacob88
jai mata di..... :-)

hope every body gets their visa n coming week....

fingers crossed

Have you visa got granted?

Guest jacob88
not yet....but hoping to get it nxt wk or soon....patience s crossing my limits nw :-(

What is ur timeline?

Mine is, i got RCB approval at feb 26, and applied all forms and got acknowledgement letter March 10. Still waiting. And i think everything is ready for me ...but still try to get a CO

NON DRC

Non + visa 7 feb @ mel, non drc

Drc req 4 may wth add docs,

Frm high risk country

July ... W8tng( total 5 mnth since lodg)

What is ur timeline?

Mine is, i got RCB approval at feb 26, and applied all forms and got acknowledgement letter March 10. Still waiting. And i think everything is ready for me ...but still try to get a CO

NON DRC

Guest jacob88

well, atleast they requested u to attach docs.... so u are almost to get there man.. not too far. How much did u pay for it totally?

Wch s ur pro centre? V r close to dates...

What is ur timeline?

NON DRC

Guest jacob88
Wch s ur pro centre? V r close to dates...

Pro centre means, the place where i applied?

Perth, i think i answer ur question :D

Thy didn't req anytng?

Ma lawyer put an drc req bc he said he has done so many cases of changing from non drc to drc wth success.

He put an request for drc bc I want it ASAP due to my visa exp soon and also before he didn't put it Bcz he s an idiot..:-(

well, atleast they requested u to attach docs.... so u are almost to get there man.. not too far. How much did u pay for it totally?

Cost included in ur ma processing fees for my visa application. And

As concern with diac fees, which s none.

U just have to provide some add info with docs if required by ur ma and also it depends on ur ma how good he is in requesting diac...

QUOTE=jacob88;1935877891]oh i havent changed it yet from non to drc? Can you do it, How much does it cost?

Guest jacob88
Cost included in ur ma processing fees for my visa application. And

As concern with diac fees, which s none.

U just have to provide some add info with docs if required by ur ma and also it depends on ur ma how good he is in requesting diac...

QUOTE=jacob88;1935877891]oh i havent changed it yet from non to drc? Can you do it, How much does it cost?

So u need to let ur employer know that u are going to have MA.

So u means, immi contacted u to attach docs or you changed ur DRC status and add docs and push them to finish asap?

Ur employer shd always be aware about any updates on ur application due to maintain good relation between.

Also immi not requested, it's me only who pushed them to consider as drc but until now nothing heard from them.

Fingers crossed :-)

QUOTE=jacob88;1935877896]

So u means, immi contacted u to attach docs or you changed ur DRC status and add docs and push them to finish asap?

Guest jacob88

I c,

Last question, what's ur occupation?

Ur employer shd always be aware about any updates on ur application due to maintain good relation between.

Also immi not requested, it's me only who pushed them to consider as drc but until now nothing heard from them.

Fingers crossed :-)

QUOTE=jacob88;1935877896]

Wts urs occu?

QUOTE=jacob88;1935877904]I c,

Last question, what's ur occupation?