RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest sammy123

Hi, I have lodged my complete 857 application at Melbourne Office on 28/05/2012 and the fee has been deducted and now I am waiting for a case officer. I have not done the medicals. Can any body guide me please, should I wait for the Case Officer to tell me to do the medicals or should I get the medicals done now to save some time.

Thanks

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Sammy

It wd b better if u will get ur med done bef the co s assigned or he asked because if u will provide the docs as they request it will save their time to process ur app quick and also sometime Medi can take longer due to busy scd of the doctor, also co for ur fill will gv u some specific time 2 submit the add doc under the time frame and if u fail to do so it can gv negative impact on ur applica.

So as per my know nd exp u shd get it done ASAP.

Bst of lck

Sambo

Hi, I have lodged my complete 857 application at Melbourne Office on 28/05/2012 and the fee has been deducted and now I am waiting for a case officer. I have not done the medicals. Can any body guide me please, should I wait for the Case Officer to tell me to do the medicals or should I get the medicals done now to save some time.

Thanks

Guest cbhardwaj

hi, i am new to this forum. i have applied for my 119 and presently on bridging visa for 485. my RCB and nomination was approved on april 27 and may 22 respectively and I lodged my application on 6 june with all documents as asked for. also I have not recieved the acknowledgment letter as yet. i didnt knew about the DRC thing(nothing mentioned on the immi site) so applied by myself only. i am from high risk country.

any idea how long will it take to geta a CO allocation??? I am working as a dentist.

Hello everyone

i just got my rcb,and ready to send my application next(the last week). Could someone tell me is it have time to lodge my application? And is the date they charge my fees or when they receive my document ? Thanks

Hi Yimo: It is the day when they receive the application via POST. Could you please tell me the date when you applied the RCB and your office?

Guest sammy123
Hi,

Sammy have done through MA?

No I filled the forms, attached required documents and sent the application. :biggrin:

Guest jacob88
Hi Everybody i have good news to share my application has been allocated to CO :biggrin:

My MA got Email this morning from Parramatta centre

What's ur timelines?

Guest jacob88
Hi Everybody i have good news to share my application has been allocated to CO :biggrin:

My MA got Email this morning from Parramatta centre

Congratulation !!!!

Hi everyone.

Just found this thread and thought I would join in. We have been in oz since feb 2008. Started on student visa. Every time we have got to being able to apply for pr the rules have changed (literally a couple of days out).

I have been working as a nursery person. Part time during my course, and full time since December 2010.

My employer agreed to sponsor me about the time I went full time. The Adelaide rcb insisted on month of advertising etc etc and the who thing took quite a while. We applied to the rcb in I think September last year. After about three months we were turned down. They must not even have read the application, as they said that they don't allow sponsorship for people growing vegetables fair enough, but we don't and never have. They also said that a recruitment agent had told them they could find trained people. I was the only trained person who applied.

Anyway, we reapplied with pretty much the same info, bit pointing out that nobody trained had applied, no agent had put anyone fowards, and that all we grow is ornamental plants. This time is was approved. I think it still took about eight weeks.

Apparently my application was sent in by my agent as decision ready on June the 13th. My partners medical has been deferred to Sydney though (he had a chest infection which left scar tissue on his lung according to his gp). So the agent sent off the recipe and reference number etc. Hopefully that isn't going to cause us too many problems. So far we have had no acknowledgment letter and no money has been taken.

We just seem to have such rotten luck that we can't even get excited. A big part of me expects it to be refused.

Anyway, it is good to hear everyone else getting their visas. :-)

Guest jacob88
Hi everyone.

Just found this thread and thought I would join in. We have been in oz since feb 2008. Started on student visa. Every time we have got to being able to apply for pr the rules have changed (literally a couple of days out).

I have been working as a nursery person. Part time during my course, and full time since December 2010.

My employer agreed to sponsor me about the time I went full time. The Adelaide rcb insisted on month of advertising etc etc and the who thing took quite a while. We applied to the rcb in I think September last year. After about three months we were turned down. They must not even have read the application, as they said that they don't allow sponsorship for people growing vegetables fair enough, but we don't and never have. They also said that a recruitment agent had told them they could find trained people. I was the only trained person who applied.

Anyway, we reapplied with pretty much the same info, bit pointing out that nobody trained had applied, no agent had put anyone fowards, and that all we grow is ornamental plants. This time is was approved. I think it still took about eight weeks.

Apparently my application was sent in by my agent as decision ready on June the 13th. My partners medical has been deferred to Sydney though (he had a chest infection which left scar tissue on his lung according to his gp). So the agent sent off the recipe and reference number etc. Hopefully that isn't going to cause us too many problems. So far we have had no acknowledgment letter and no money has been taken.

We just seem to have such rotten luck that we can't even get excited. A big part of me expects it to be refused.

Anyway, it is good to hear everyone else getting their visas. :-)

working as a nursery person, and was it fruit picking?