mantaray 8

Guest labby1

Guest labby1

hi im grace me and my family are thinking about movin to oz next year but eye dont know where and im a bit worried:yes:

gracexxxx:jimlad:

Guest Mike & Roberta

Hello my name is Chloe am 10 my family and i are moving to australia(hopefully next year )when i first heard this i diddent want to go becausei will miss my friends but then i thought i will make new ones.yust think about the sun no more wet weather (yipey)good luck .:spinny:

Guest labby1

hi chloe i have a few questions for ya. hope ya can answer them!

where are you moving to?

do you have any pets?

do you have any brothers or sisters?

please reply soon

gracexx

Guest Mike & Roberta

hi Grace , i am hopefully moving to pearth,i have a little sister called Holly and 2 fish called goldie and speckal . could you answer the same questions and send it back xx:spinny:

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Grace, my name is Annabelle. I am 7 and have two sisters, one is 8 and the other is nearly 4. We are going to the Gold Coast in September. I feel a bit scared but I hope I will make lots of new friends. Annabelle x

Guest labby1

hi Annabelle so your migrating to gold coast! that sounds well cool. im moving to perth next year and im a little bit worried/scared aswell but still looking forward to it hope you are to.

gracex

Guest labby1

hi Chloe what ya up to?here are my answers to your questions by the way thank ya for

answering me!

i have two annoying older brothers and one sister.

two pets called baxter,chester(i did have three pets one died it was a hamster called Fatty)

im moving to Peth(just like YOU!!!!)

• 3 months later...
Guest nigel and lisa evans

Hi Anabel

I just emailed your sister.My name is sophie .I have a dog. D o you have any pets.

love sophie

Archived