Hello

Guest Pasty

Hi, Applied for visa back in December and am keeping fingers crossed that everything goes okay. I have a question re medical? Does anyone know if having high cholesterol will be an automatical no-no on the medical pass front? Am hoping it won't but does anyone have an answer?

thanks, Jackie

Guest Alison1967
Hi, Applied for visa back in December and am keeping fingers crossed that everything goes okay. I have a question re medical? Does anyone know if having high cholesterol will be an automatical no-no on the medical pass front? Am hoping it won't but does anyone have an answer?

thanks, Jackie

Jackie

Not sure really, but I would think that they would want other tests doing to make sure you don't have heart disease etc.

Maybe you should get treatment from you GP and they could refer you for tests. Your GP then could provide you with a letter (charge for this usually) and if your on medication bringing it down in conjunction with dietary changes you may well be ok.

Alison

Hi Alison

Thanks for the reply. i am already taking medication from my doctor and watching the diet so as it's under control hopefully it won't be a problem, can only wait and see!

Jackie

Archived