New ANZSCO Points Table?

Scuba Dan

Does anybody know when / if DIAMIA are going to release the new points table for the new ANZSCO list?

My OH is a teacher and we needed to assess my skills to bump up her points, but i'm now off the list so we are hoping that she may get some more points:err:.

oh dear, thats the same as she was getting before :-(

Are they allocating extra points for overseas universities / qualifications or anything like they suggested?

She has a Bachelor of Arts and Also a Postgraduate Degree in Secondary Education (PGSE).

No change yet to the Points Test. New points test is expected to be announced later this year. It was only a suggestion to give bonus points to the graduates of certain institutes. If you can manage I suggest go for State Sponsored visa, as your occupation will definitely be on SMPs of couple of states.

Thanks for that, we will just have to keep our fingers crossed I suppose.

We can't go for SS because there is no way on earth that we will be able to gather $30,000 as proof of funds and we don't own a home.

We also wouldn't want to end up somewhere too regional as all of our friends and family are around the Melbourne & Sydney area. Looks like we will have to wait untill August 2011 whem my OH has been teaching for 3 years to claim extra points (if those extra points are still on the table with the new changes?).

Thanks for that, we will just have to keep our fingers crossed I suppose.

We can't go for SS because there is no way on earth that we will be able to gather $30,000 as proof of funds and we don't own a home.

We also wouldn't want to end up somewhere too regional as all of our friends and family are around the Melbourne & Sydney area. Looks like we will have to wait untill August 2011 whem my OH has been teaching for 3 years to claim extra points (if those extra points are still on the table with the new changes?).

What about IELTS ? Have you considered that ?

Archived