helper 2

Guest AimeeLT

Guest AimeeLT

Okay so this is my second Thread about the moving process!

Well the packing has commenced! four days to go and three houndred boxes to pack! Thee shippers arrived this morning. Bewarned its a gruesome process! You cant go anywhere in your house without being in the way so i have taken my place in the garden. Its pretty exciting. Ive packed my bags ready ffor friday ( when im leaving ) i have packed the weirdest things because im so scared ill need it! Anyways, everything is really exciting. Still got the goodbyes to go but im sure all will go well. Ill next be writing when im in oz! so see you on the other side!

Private message me if youd like to talk. Any questions or queries im up for answering :)

Aimee :cute:

Guest AimeeLT

Hey there.

Im going to syndey :) what about yourself? Um well its kinda been off and on for like eight years of my life :P but properly known for about 4 months or so :) Its taken along time to get here but its properly the right time now :) when are you going? :)

hiya,

I'm going to Perth. 8 years?? Thats a long time. I've known for about 2 years that we were thinking of it and about 5-6 months knowing we were definatly going.

I'm not qutie 100% sure yet but I think about August-October time?

have you ever been to Australia before?

Do you know what school you'll be going to? :)

Archived