how do they respond?

Guest bl0ndejess

Guest bl0ndejess

My family and I are looking into making a better life alround in Oz. however i have very unsure feelings about making the move as i am unsure how people who live in oz around my age of 17yrs old shall react to me, as i would love to recieve support, make freinds and get given guidence as i would be studyin at uni and looking into the socal life as at 17 it counts for alot! thnx would love to hear from u oz and british people. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest pippycol

hiya

we arrive in Brisbane onthe 9th August, i have a 16yr girl she will be 17 in october she is so looking forward to the adventure and meeting new peeps, i will ask her to get in touch with you but we only have th net for a few days as the shippers are coming on wednesday and then we wont have the internet but i will try to get her to come on and then you can caht and follow how she feels on arrival, hope this helps. pip

Guest Scarletfever

Hiya Jess....dont stress about it!

My neice is 18 and LOVES it out there! Theres loads to do, loads of see. There so many opportunities waiting for you out there. Shes studying, working part time, can afford to drive, out with her aussie mates who love her accent and her different ways.

I know everyones different Jess, but in a few years time, I'm sure you'll be settled in your new life and loving it!

The only problem is that theres apparentely a long line of boys following her around. :cute:

Dan

Guest bl0ndejess

thank u soo much pip and oh my life i rlly hope ur daughter enjoys it over there i wish you all the best!!! its great to know there are people doing it and going with such positive attitudes! u have made me think y not give it ago!!!

Archived