HiFx rates

Guest brownfamily

Guest brownfamily

Hi,

I know many people are watching the exchange rate like us at the moment wanting to transfer proceeds of the house sale etc.

I just thought that I would let you know that I have just received a call from Hifx and they are currently offering $2.4040 to the pound (for transferring large amounts). Now this has gone up from Tuesday which was only $2.3870 and makes a big difference:biggrin:

Just thought I would let you all know:wubclub:

Heather

Guest Redaussies

Hi I think your spot on watching the rate. It's amazing how just a few points in favour on the pound can make a massive difference to the value and the amount your left with. Its really pays to shop around, HiFix, Ozforex, Halo, their all offering different rates, so well worth looking around, and the people are all quite helpful to deal with.

Guest BullcreekBob
Hi I think your spot on watching the rate. It's amazing how just a few points in favour on the pound can make a massive difference to the value and the amount your left with. Its really pays to shop around, HiFix, Ozforex, Halo, their all offering different rates, so well worth looking around, and the people are all quite helpful to deal with.

Just 'cos I want to make you all jealous :) We got $2.82 when we transferred or dosh four years ago.

Hi All,

Ozforex who sponsor some space on this forum also offer some excellent exchange rates and guarantee to beat any other rates.

Also just noticed they are also offering a free "Poms Down Under" book just for registering, I know a few of the folk here have used tem and feedback has been good....

Anyway their ad is shown above and this link here will explain some more on it all http://www.pomsinoz.com/index.php?page=Currency-Exchange . (I know its a shameless plug for an advertiser but they are good and very friendly for us novices :daydreaming: !)

Oz fourex quote: -

"OzForex can guarantee you the best exchange rate for your funds transfer. You will get superb friendly service from an accredited dealer assigned to your account. With dealing rooms in London and Sydney we are open 24-hours on business days - so it doesn't matter whether you are still in the UK or have already moved downunder - we will be on deck to make sure the transfer proceeds smoothly at every point.

Rate Guarantee

We will beat any genuine margin quote from bank and non-bank competitors. Register with OzForex with no obligation to deal, we will quote you a rate and a fixed margin to the interbank rate on your transaction. If another provider beats that margin we will better it again.

Fee Guarantee

We don’t charge fees for transfers over GBP 3000. We guarantee there will be no receiving bank fees in Australia, New Zealand or the UK.

Your Money is Safe

OzForex is licenced and regulated by ASIC to deal in foreign exchange. Australia regulates the non-bank foreign exchange industry where as many countrys (such as the UK) do not. Most UK operators are simply registered with HMRC and are not formally regulated. OzForex has over 30,000 clients, it owns and operates TRANZFERS, UKFOREX and NZFOREX.

Request Your Free Book "The Migrants Guide to Emigrating and Settling in Australia"

This 170 page book written by W.C. Hampton is an OzForex branded version of the respected "Poms Down Under". After you register with OzForex email us that you would like the book and we will post it to the address you provided at registration."

Archived