brickkiegoing to perth

Guest wackyjacky

Guest wackyjacky

hi has any one idea if plenty of work for skilled bricklayer in joondalup area and average wage ? need to know if i can be lady of leisure by the pool or working mum! thanks

Hi, I was in Joondaloop in dec/jan/feb, o/h sparky me l.o.l. (lady of leisure) staying in sis house Kinross, we got every paper possible and all info poss., to ascertain if job's were a problem and you'll be glad to hear that they are not, tons of work especially for brickies, so much building going on is ridiculous, so don't think he will have any worries so you can chill and be mindful of being a L.o.l., go to Hillaries and do lunch, shop till you drop an sunbath by you're pool.....................patiently waiting vicki. Jersey................talking about it makes me fell sick with excitement......................................

Guest wackyjacky

thanks for that will go buy another cozzie instead of a pinny !never been to oz so is this a nice area to consider living in and do you know about schools near by for 14 year old and 7 year olds? gonna try renting in that area for when we first get there end of june july time oohh i feel sick with excitment too cant beleive litle ole me isgoing ther TO LIVE . kinross is one of the names we have on our list too how near r u to going and wher ?

Hi, Kinross is a lovely area, my sister has built twice in that area, he kiddies are 12 girl and 9 boys, Kinross College for the girl, she loves it and is doing well, and Kinross primary for the boy, he loves it too, they are both v.happy and learning loads, it's a fab area, everything is reasonably close, beach, shops, Yanchep Park, you will be very happy there I am sure, I have been visiting her for the past 10 years, but have been poorly win B. Cancer for the past 6 years, recovering nicley now, great boob job too.. lol, sad but true.... always look on the bright side of life...............We are awaiting our answer from DIMA, all paper work was in 20th April, just need the BIG YES..............it's killing us, but this site has helped....well I think so.....my hubby just gets more anxious by the minute, he just wants to be there now, it's been going on a year.........it's driving us crazy, especially as we have been there already for 6 months last year whilst I was recouperating.................so near but yet so far..................My sister is on her own, (no Hubby) with the 2 kiddies, 2 cats a dog, she's very happy and would not cme back to Jersey for all the Tea in China, the prospects for the kids are immense and the freedom amazing...................makes you wonder why we al live in rabbit coups....................regards Vicki Jersey

Guest wackyjacky

it all sounds too good to be true ! glad to hear you are on your way to recovery . it took us 1 year 1 week to get the yes we were told the wait from dima to yes would be 4 to 8 weeks and we got it 6 weeks so not long for you now sure itll be fine let me know when you get the YES . gotta get off the comp and go de clutter kids rooms ! ooh but wanted down under is on in a mo !bye bye

Guest scott 1979

Hi Greg can you help please

Do you know if there is plenty of work for brickys in port kennedy or surrounding suburbs as were hoping to be there before July

Cheers mate Scott

Archived