820 Application finally handed in!!

Guest sofielei

Guest sofielei

Finally handed in my application for a de facto visa in Sydney. The case officer saw me straight away even though I didn't have an appointment. Now all I need is the police clearance from Australia and hopefully a positive reply early next year.....

Thanks everyone for answering my neverending stream of questions!!!

Guest siamsusie
Finally handed in my application for a de facto visa in Sydney. The case officer saw me straight away even though I didn't have an appointment. Now all I need is the police clearance from Australia and hopefully a positive reply early next year.....

Thanks everyone for answering my neverending stream of questions!!!

Sofie, thats wonderful news, at least your mind is clear for Christmas. :wubclub: Very best wishes

Susie

• 1 month later...
Guest Linga1978

Hi Sofielei,

Have you had any response yet? I handed mine in on 16th Dec and the further info they requested last Wednesday. Like you I saw the case officer there and then without an appointment but now just waiting for the go ahead!

Let me know how yours goes.

Guest sofielei

Hi,

I handed mine in early December, 7th I think. Handed in my final papers on new years eve. Still not heard anything... Hopefully that's a good sign!

Guest Linga1978

That's what I've been thinking. I phoned and left a message yesterday just to make sure the CO received the paperwork ok but not heard back. Fingers crossed.

Guest Linga1978

Hi, I was told to today by my CO that it would likely be granted at the end of Feb. They have a fair backlog to get through of cases handed in before mine but at least now I know when to expect it.

Guest sofielei

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had the papers delivered to my house when I was at work today!! 1 month exactly and only 2 weeks since completeing the application. WOOOHOOOO!!!! Good luck with yours!

Guest mpur030

Fantastic news Sofeilei,

I've been keeping a look out for your good news - congratulations! Best of luck Linga1978, I'm sure yours will follow soon.

Archived