Help with cheap flights back to uk.

welshfitter

Guest siamsusie
Anyone know of any cheap flihgts back to the uk at the moment, or anyone in the business that could help. please let us know

(need to get there soon! family member not good)

thanks.

:notworthy: sorry to hear this, how worrying. Nigel should be around somewhere I am sure he will come up with a few concrete ideas. Where are you from and to in the Uk? I can have a wee search for you until Nigel comes along. :wubclub: ss x

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi welshfitter,

If you would like to PM me some details like whereabouts in Australia you are and where in the UK you want to go to then I would be happy to run some numbers for you,cheapest would probably be Air Asia but they only fly out of the Gold Coast,Melbourne or Perth to Stansted via Kuala Lumpur so to give you the best service I really need the extra information.

You can send me a PM anytime,if I'm not logged on I will get an email about the message and will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Cheers

N'OZ

Guest CWattson
Anyone know of any cheap flihgts back to the uk at the moment, or anyone in the business that could help. please let us know

(need to get there soon! family member not good)

thanks.

Hey, sorry to hear that!

Why don't you refer the online travel portals that now days offer the cheapest airline tickets with showing comparisons of different (real-time) rates from various airlines!

I always prefer this site called FlightNetwork.com as this has helped me get the best negotiated rates all time (even at such critical situations too!)

I hope and pray for the speedy recovery and good health of your family member...

God bless,

Christine

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Freedom
Hi welshfitter,

If you would like to PM me some details like whereabouts in Australia you are and where in the UK you want to go to then I would be happy to run some numbers for you,cheapest would probably be Air Asia but they only fly out of the Gold Coast,Melbourne or Perth to Stansted via Kuala Lumpur so to give you the best service I really need the extra information.

You can send me a PM anytime,if I'm not logged on I will get an email about the message and will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Cheers

N'OZ

Oh I hope you don't mind but I'll be dropping you a PM too as I'm looking for a flight from Perth to London mid December then back to Perth in the New Year for a young family member.

Archived