Where to go on holiday?????

Bellie

Hi all

Just after some advice. We are looking at having a holiday at the end of October. We have already seen a lot of Australia so were thinking about Bali, South Pacific etc. We are saving New Zealand for a long trip next year.

Have already done a bit of surfing on the net but it appears so expensive to go anywhere if flying from Perth. All of the special deals are from Brisbane, Melbourne etc

Anyone know of any good websites/travel companies that do good package deals to Indonesia or South Pacific?? Or have any good ideas about new places we could try for 2 adults.

Thanks

B

I saw a travel program on Fiji recently and it looked amazing, probably not that cheap to get to from Perth though.

Any of the 'stopover' destinations would be cheaper - Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai - not sure what Kuala Lumpar is like but Air Asia fly there so that'd be cheap.

I must admit when you live somewhere like WA it's difficult to know where would be better - friends recently went to Whitsundays and had a good time but said the beaches weren't as good as here.

Just had another thought if you want to go further afield - Japan, maybe?

You can get some very cheap deals to Bali - many people will be avoiding it after the Jakata bombing so it will be cheaper than ever if you still feel ok about travelling to Indonesia.

Or what about Cape Town & the Garden route in South Africa - we did this from the UK, absolutely fantastic.

I'm sure Nigel will be along with some better suggestions soon :)

Jules

Archived