Guest pakistan

Ok thanx... They have asked for the below items:

1. Passport copy of my husband’s current Passport.
  2. My Police Clearance Certificate.
  3. 2 Affidavits of family members containing statements of my relationship with my husband.
  4. Pictures and other communication like emails n phone bills

I guess only the copy of my husband passport and the rest of the documents have to be sent as originals. Am I right simme? PCC & 2 Affidavits original and also developed pics? And bills and chats n emails will be print outs..am i right girls? ftm n simme? Kindly relieve me of my doubts

Ok thanx... They have asked for the below items:

1. Passport copy of my husband’s current Passport.

2. My Police Clearance Certificate.

3. 2 Affidavits of family members containing statements of my relationship with my husband.

4. Pictures and other communication like emails n phone bills

I guess only the copy of my husband passport and the rest of the documents have to be sent as originals. Am I right simme? PCC & 2 Affidavits original and also developed pics? And bills and chats n emails will be print outs..am i right girls? ftm n simme? Kindly relieve me of my doubts

yes pls send original pcc and affidavits :)

ARe u an april applicant.....u must have been the lucky one on saturday :)

Gud day to everyone...may dis week brings loads of happiness to everyone..@simee I wish as such u r march applicant may u get visa dis week...n v all too...

Kya h yar ....I dnt know...kab ayega visa....plz God help ...

Hey kv09.. U better call your co for information.. Cause sabi and ftm also got to know about their grant after calling their co.. So give it a try and goodluck.

AMZ but where sud I call.they have given me one number.but that's embassy num .I tried it many times but computer speaks...I m in a confused state..I was thinking to mail my co.as such one of our known going to aus on 25th Oct so I was thinking if they grant me visa before that.so I cn go wd them.but what sud I ask my co..that wn u vl grant my visa or wt...

@sabi nd ftm ..plz tell me wt sud I say to my co..n plz tell me that also wt u ppl asked to urge co.wt was thr reply

AMZ but where sud I call.they have given me one number.but that's embassy num .I tried it many times but computer speaks...I m in a confused state..I was thinking to mail my co.as such one of our known going to aus on 25th Oct so I was thinking if they grant me visa before that.so I cn go wd them.but what sud I ask my co..that wn u vl grant my visa or wt...

@sabi nd ftm ..plz tell me wt sud I say to my co..n plz tell me that also wt u ppl asked to urge co.wt was thr reply

Dont you have your co ext..try calling on them.. Or ask sabi ftm or simee about their co name.. You guys might have the same co.. I havnt call embassy in a long while so dont know but when u call let it go to the operator and then let her direct you to your co.. That might help.. And im sure you'll get your visa before 25th.. Try calling then and let him/her know your situation.. It wont hurt.

I just emailed my co..asking about new update on my case.now let's c.wt happens..hope for the best news comes on the way..God bless us all...