Guest pakistan

Thanx simee I too expect good news soon...CO assigned in June..docs askedIn June.July.august nd even in Sep..med n pcc already snt wd file..but hubbys pic asked for twice

Jazzi: been waiting for medical since ages and i'm at the end of my rope now . . .

Firstknight: on which date you got your Ack letter? . . .

Amz: losing my patience :( . . . Uff! Unbearable! . . .Kab aye ga time? :(

No idea nidz no idea.. Its about time waisay.. This saturday is last working day of this month hopefully something gud happen otherwise maybe in next month anytime.. I just hope before eid otherwise we'll be stuck till november then.

Hi friends m a new member to dis form.but I have been reading ur threads..just wanted to let u know that I also applied for spouse visa 309 for me and for my son on 12 April 2012 ..all docs has been snt ..my co mail me saying that she had snt my case for final decision..once final checking blog b done then only result vl b finalized.can anyone tell me..how long they vl take to have decision...

Wow april applicant and file already sent for final decision.. Cool.. You are one luck girl I hope you'll get the good news soon.:)

goodluck

Kv welcome to the forum lady and Congrats in advance :) . . . I'm really shocked after reading your post But Masha-Allah its gud to hear that your visa is gonna be finalized in a few days . . .Pleaseeeee! mention your time line in signature and spreadsheet . . .

Oh no..plz dnt say November AMZ ...it's so tough...but I think April applicants going to get their visa in Oct forsure...God plz all of us...

Haha i wasnt saying that to you.. Your file is already in final stage.. Me and nidz and firstknight are also april one but havent gotten co yet so i was taking about that... You'll get yours sooner dont worry.:)

Guy i got ack letter on 13th march and the person who applied on 1st march got asked for add docu and med in Early June and my turn came after almost 2 month End of July even thought there was just a difference of 13 days btw her n me.........so april applicants chill kero :P we cant say or do anything to speed things up :)

Guy i got ack letter on 13th march and the person who applied on 1st march got asked for add docu and med in Early June and my turn came after almost 2 month End of July even thought there was just a difference of 13 days btw her n me.........so april applicants chill kero :P we cant say or do anything to speed things up :)

What this means my turn will come in nov dec jan..:o.. Please simee itni gandi baatain tou na karo itni mushkil say mind set kiya hai main nay..:P

Hey friends AMZ ...simee.nidz..dnt b negative..we all r in d same boat..v have to reach our goal..no matters who comes first..but we all know.v vl reach to it one day...cn u imagine I have been waiting for my hubbys pr from last five years..he is in aus ..he use to cum after one year for two months..just imagine how I have been living for five years..applied for tourist visa twice but rejected..just think Hw frustrated it was.but by Gods grace my hubby got pr dis year n I applied for spouse visa..I know how mch patience I have kept thruout .it's all due to positive attitude...n above mine was love marriage..

So b positive guys..v all vl get visa in Oct

Hey friends AMZ ...simee.nidz..dnt b negative..we all r in d same boat..v have to reach our goal..no matters who comes first..but we all know.v vl reach to it one day...cn u imagine I have been waiting for my hubbys pr from last five years..he is in aus ..he use to cum after one year for two months..just imagine how I have been living for five years..applied for tourist visa twice but rejected..just think Hw frustrated it was.but by Gods grace my hubby got pr dis year n I applied for spouse visa..I know how mch patience I have kept thruout .it's all due to positive attitude...n above mine was love marriage..

So b positive guys..v all vl get visa in Oct

wow MA............nidz is right kv ke suban mae ghee shakar and lotssssssssssss of choclates :P

really i though for pr u need to be married 2 years...............waisay MA MA u have so much patience :)

If i had a kid which i dont so that means three year.. :P

and kv09 sweetie we are just kidding around.. After seeing the number of grant this month im positive i'll get my visa in a month or two that is if they dont ask for form80.. So many ifsss... Sigghhhhh

Nidz mere Miyan ji ka kehna h m bhot pyari or bhot sari baatein krti hun...plz guys I just want dnt b panic..visa to milna hi h..aj nahi to kal.jayda sochte rhenge ...bura sochenge to wait krna mushkil hoga ..gud gud sochenge to time jaldi nikelega..n finally vo din b ayega wn u vl write that u got visa...I alws feel jaisa asap sochte hain.Aapke sath vaisa hi hota h.ab ye aap pe depend krta h k aap positive ho ya negative...

Thanx simee..Nidz..AMZ....mithai or chocolates khane .ki bari apki h jaldi hi..u vl get ur visa soon..n simee abt permanent visa m not sure..but I think me n my son vl get .tr first n after living in aus for two years than I vl b permanent..but m not worried for pr..bas visa lag jaye..ik bar....just wanted to b wd my hubby..