Parents awaiting CPVs

Guest JoanneHattersley

Guest JoanneHattersley

Hey guys,

Thought that PIO should try and catch up with you.

How far through the process are you all now??? And can we help with anything?

Guest Birdiesinoz

Hi Jo

Hope you don't mind me posting, but I thought this might help with current timelines

28 January 2008 - CPV 143 Lodged - Children PR 18 months

30 April 2009 - AoS, Medicals and Police Clearances requested

30 April 2009 - Medicals completed

11 May 2009 - Police Clearances provided to Perth Visa Centre

13 May 2009 - Aos Interview carried out at Centrelink

9 June 2009 - AoS Bond Lodged with CBA

20 July 2009 - 2nd Vac Requested

21 July 2009 - 2nd Vac cheque posted by Express Post (Brisbane to Perth)

24 July 2009 - VISA GRANTED

:jiggy:

I did discover by e-mails within this timeline that the CO was off sick for a few weeks (somewhere inbetween 9 June & 6 July)

Hope this assists with time scales for those waiting.

Kind regards

Cheryl

Guest gill_58
Hey guys,

Thought that PIO should try and catch up with you.

How far through the process are you all now??? And can we help with anything?

Hi Guys.

This is my progress so far.

Acknowledgement March 18th 2008

Meds done march 9th 2009

police check april 2009

case officer 3rd july 2009

centre link interview 16h july

now wating for next request which fingers crossed will be 2nd vac.

How ever on the 29th july 2009 flying to perth on an extended tourist visa to wait out the final stages. Before i think i will have to go off shore for my visa to be granted.. not sure how that bit works!!

gill58:smile:

Hi there we are at the very early stages.

Lodged 15 June 2009

Acknowledged 25 June 2009

Now we have a long wait, least we know we are in the queue, hubby had a big bowel op a couple of weeks ago, not sure if it will affect our oz plans or not will just have to wait for the medicals, thank goodness they wont be till next year, gives him plenty of time to recover ( hopefully!! )

Wilma (clubby67)

Guest missymon

Hi Jo,

Visa application acknowledged 1/04/08 now expecting to hear any day that we have a case officer. Having medicals done next week in Huddersfield. Uk police checks sent off for. Now got the BIG problem of getting our police checks done for the 3 years we lived in St. Kitts. Have rung the police office in St. Kitts and they have NO idea what I was talking about and they said "Sorry we can't help you" So we are gpoing to have real problems there. I have already asked POPC what we can do about this and their reply was "You have to get a police check done for St. Kitts" so we are hoping our case officer is able to help with this one. Also once we get (sorry IF we get) it done it is only valid for 3 months !!!! DIAC website states we have to provide police copies of our fingerprints for St. Kitts which we are having done next week at a cost of £30 each. What's ironic about this situation is that the St. Kitts police dept. did not have the facility or the knowhow to do fingerprints when we lived there. It is a real worry to us as we have waited such a long time to get so close and it could take a lot longer now when we have family who need is in Australia because of ill health. So the wait continues.......

Monica x

Archived