Woodville SA

Guest dawnie23

Guest dan&nikki

HI - we are not far from woodville, we drive through it. not too familiar with what its like to live in tho - there is a big bunnings there (like B&Q!)

Hi there

We too our down the road from Woodville but only arrived January so don't really know the area that well enough to give you feedback. Why don't you consider posting the questions on pomisinadelaide, unless of course you already have done

hi jo & ged its nikki ( and dan) from last night (bacchus!)

Well I never, this is getting too spooky. First Bruce and now this. Hope to see you again. It was a good night. :yes:

PS Hope the little one is feeling better.

Guest dan&nikki

i know - what a VERY small world!!

before we moved out here we were addicted to PIO !!

It was nice to meet you both last night - nice to talk to people who have done the same thing!

I'll PM you our numbers if you guys want to get intouch/meet for coffee/drinks again.

See you soon

• 1 month later...

Hi

I am from South Australia and my sister, husband and son live in Woodville South, which is a lovely area. However, there are several areas to Woodville.... Woodville Gardens, Woodville Park, Woodville, etc. So it does depend which area you are specifically looking at. Woodville Gardens/Park do not have a great reputation (unless that has improved in the past couple of years since I have been away). My sister and family really like the Woodville South area though.

Hope this helps a little. Let me know if you have a specific area of Woodville in mind and I will see what I can find out!

Guest salandgreg

Hi

Myself and Family (husband and 3 kids) are moving to Adelaide next may. he is going out September for a look at houses, schools etc. Any chance of meeting up with him just to give him any advice etc?

thanks in advance

Hi

Myself and Family (husband and 3 kids) are moving to Adelaide next may. he is going out September for a look at houses, schools etc. Any chance of meeting up with him just to give him any advice etc?

thanks in advance

Unfortunately I will not be back in Australia until November! However, I am happy to help any way I can via here. PM me any questions and I will try to help. Don't have anyone in my family with school aged children, so might not be able to help there, but I can certainly try. Ask away.

Archived