UK or Oz

Guest jackie Macdonald

Guest jackie Macdonald

Has anyone moved to Oz, gone back to the UK then returned to Oz with any regrets??:cry:

Guest Susie

Hi Jackie

It's a shame you couldn't make the night out, would've been nice to meet you. You sound really fed up in your recent posts.

Well we are now in our 10th month here and I think I have turned a corner with the homesickness. From about February til a couple of weeks ago I was convinced we were going home to the point of having estate agents out to value the house, after only being in it for a couple of months! I have stepped back a bit and tried to work out just what exactly we are missing in the UK (other than family/friends there of course who are adamant we are missing nothing) and could not come up with too much. I think we are going to give it longer and try not to analyse everything all the time and just get on with living our lives.

I hope things become clearer to you soon and please pm me again if you want to talk.

Susie :hug:

Guest jackie Macdonald
Hi Jackie

It's a shame you couldn't make the night out, would've been nice to meet you. You sound really fed up in your recent posts.

Well we are now in our 10th month here and I think I have turned a corner with the homesickness. From about February til a couple of weeks ago I was convinced we were going home to the point of having estate agents out to value the house, after only being in it for a couple of months! I have stepped back a bit and tried to work out just what exactly we are missing in the UK (other than family/friends there of course who are adamant we are missing nothing) and could not come up with too much. I think we are going to give it longer and try not to analyse everything all the time and just get on with living our lives.

I hope things become clearer to you soon and please pm me again if you want to talk.

:hug: back...Hi Susie have sent you a pm... hopefully you'll get it, I'm still trying to fathom this forum out!! let me know if you don't receive it?

Thanks for your support!

jackie xx

Archived