patner's citizenship?

Guest Nadjez

Guest Nadjez

form 47sp, question 51. Asks what is your partners citizenship in australia. If you tick by birth it asks to attch a copy of your patners birth certificate. is this right or can you just do copy of passport?

Guest 1010ozzy

I think I am right in saying you can send a photo copy as long as you get it certified

Dawn

Guest Emcooper

I would think birth certificate. A copy needs to provided anyway for the application, jusy make sure its a certified copy.

Guest 1010ozzy
I think I am right in saying you can send a photo copy as long as you get it certified

Dawn

Sorry did mean to say birth certificate, I would send certified copies of both birth certificate and passport, you cant send too much evidence

Dawn

Guest Nadjez

cheers, well shane better hurry and apply for a new birth certificate, he loast his, well he also needs to get one done cuz our marriage celebrant told us she needs to see it too before we get married. hehe men!

Guest 1010ozzy

Good Luck, my other half got his spouse visa earlier this year, we are off on the 4th August.

Men, my husband always says he puts things in a safe place....never to be seen again!!

Dawn :biglaugh:

Guest 1010ozzy

sort of!!

started selling and dumping all the things we dont need, having a massive declutter, OH has lived in our house for over 20 years.

we are going to rent our house as the prices are so bad and want to make sure Australia is for us before we sell it, so we are trying to decorate and get the house ready for that.

the removal company is comming to pack us up 2 weeks before we go, so that should give us time to finish decorating and we will be able to see what is left to sell or dump.

need to think about starting to apply for jobs! having my resumee done by an Australian company after reading a post on here.... so really dont know wether we are on our feet or head!! and on top of all that we have the dog to sort as well.

But it is so exciting

We are going to Townsville in Queensland, where are you hoping to head to?

Dawn:v_SPIN:

Archived