10 Hrs between flights at Dubai Airport...

Hi - I am rubbish at searching threads for the info I am after so have resorted to just asking...

We are flying Emirates from Glasgow - Dubai - Sydney with a 10 hr stopover in Dubai Airport. I used the online booking form to see if there is a room available at the airport hotel but it said there is nothing...

Anyway, someone on another message board mentioned a voucher you collect from Glasgow Airport before you check in so you get a room at the airport you can sleep in. Does anyone have any experience of this at all?

Thanks for your help. We will have an 18 month old baby with us by then so really need a room.

Guest cj74

i flew to dubai from newcastle on way to brisbane,got a voucher for hotel when i checked in at newcastle,but also received e-mail from emirates two days before we flew telling us about the voucher

chris

Guest cj74
Did you get to stay in the airport hotel in Dubai with the voucher?

yeh we did ,theres a couple of hotels they use and there was a minibus to take you to the hotel and to bring you back to the airport,and you got something to eat and drink included

yeh we did ,theres a couple of hotels they use and there was a minibus to take you to the hotel and to bring you back to the airport,and you got something to eat and drink included

Excellent - thanks very much for your posts. Really helpful. Guess I might as well phone them up to arrange it then!

Brilliant :notworthy:

Archived