devastated ss refused

paddy

hi all just looked on client tracking for sa state sponsorship been refused as no cash/savings for migration but on my pro foma financial dec put zero in cash/savings but £20,000 (42,000 aus dollars) in house equity which will be readly available because no house sale no move to oz. Any help would be good got until 20th may to fax new form over HHHEEELLLPPP!!!!!:arghh:

Guest Gollywobbler
hi all just looked on client tracking for sa state sponsorship been refused as no cash/savings for migration but on my pro foma financial dec put zero in cash/savings but £20,000 (42,000 aus dollars) in house equity which will be readly available because no house sale no move to oz. Any help would be good got until 20th may to fax new form over HHHEEELLLPPP!!!!!:arghh:

Hi Paddy

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/members/team-rennolds.html

Contact Team Rennolds, pronto. I think the SA Financial Capacity form is very confusing because it does not give you the chance to explain that you intend to sell your house in the UK, cars etc and so what you will turn up in Oz with is cash in the bank.

I know that Mark (Team Rennolds) has contacted SA in the last couple of days to see how they want him to deal with clarifying his own situation.

If he has not had a crystal clear answer from them, I would suggest ringing them to thrash this out with them.

Best wishes

Gill

Archived