Got a property via SA oaa

Guest andrew_obrien

Guest andrew_obrien

Just an got a property on Sandison Terrace Glenelg North, SA, 5045

Does anyone know what the area is like or live nearby and fancy a drink?

What should be the first things i do when i arrive?

Any info would be welcomed.

Regards

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
Guest just jo

Ok Andrew, you have scored with the Oaa. Glenelg is a great place to start off. Don't expect anything special with the OAA. It will be basic and will cover your needs for around 12 weeks. I expect you'll get a meet and greet at the airport to take you to the place. They will give you general info about the area, take you to a shopping centre and set you up for a few days. I don't expect there will be a TV or Radio at the Oaa, so it might be a good idea to buy one or both. Glenelg is very beachy, very popular for walkers and Jetty Road is always very busy, there are some good cafes and eateries.

Wat to do first, try sleeping ha ha. Do you want to hire a car or buy, give Ali at Aussie car rentals a call. Shes an ex-pat Car Hire Adelaide / Cheap Adelaide Car Rental in South Australia / Australia / Aussie Car Rentals Car Rental in South Australia and will help you out. Then you'll need a Tax File number if you are planning on working. You can do it on line Australian Taxation Office Homepage Then you'll need to find the nearest Medicare office to register Medicare Office Locator I take it you already have a bank account.

That should keep you going for a while,

Jo

Archived