parents got pr 2yr ago can i live there ??

Guest kinks01

Guest kinks01

Afternoon all

newbie here with a few Q's :spinny:

just got back after a month holiday there and my love for the place was re ignited hugely.

Here goes the story parents moved there 2 yr ago , I went with them on their visa, but was issued a visa by accident by immigration then sent home (bollox).

Now they have pr can i apply for re-patriation with my defacto girlfied of 1yr and half .

has anybody applied under the following.

Repatriation to only family members who all live in aus , none in the uk .

Also de facto application ??? for the other half or would getting married make the process for my otherhalf make application easier.

any help greatly appreciated and if anything unclear just give us a msg will try and clear up any confusion .

cheers

keith

Guest chris_mac
Afternoon all

newbie here with a few Q's :spinny:

just got back after a month holiday there and my love for the place was re ignited hugely.

Here goes the story parents moved there 2 yr ago , I went with them on their visa, but was issued a visa by accident by immigration then sent home (bollox).

Now they have pr can i apply for re-patriation with my defacto girlfied of 1yr and half .

has anybody applied under the following.

Repatriation to only family members who all live in aus , none in the uk .

Also de facto application ??? for the other half or would getting married make the process for my otherhalf make application easier.

any help greatly appreciated and if anything unclear just give us a msg will try and clear up any confusion .

cheers

keith

Hi Keith

Welcome to poms in oz

Please see links for your information:

Last remaining relative:

Remaining Relative Visa (Offshore) (Subclass 115)

Defacto relationship

Australian Immigration Fact Sheet 35. One-Year Relationship Requirement

Take time to read each link and decide which route may be best as it seems from your brief description both options may be possible.

Best whises

Chris

Guest kinks01

cheers chap

read them and read other posts were people say my other half will ruin chances of being granted due to her parents becoming my new relatives???? .

this is such a confusing and daunting mine field , was thinking of applying myself getting my visa without better half on application activating it the have her come out on working visa and then apply for defacto then ????

Archived