hello all

Guest colessurfer

Guest colessurfer

Thought i would do the decent thing and intropduce myself. I am Dave who is living in Telford uk. My family and i are just starting the process of migrating to AUS. So the form filling has started and its make or break. I will apologise now if people get fed up but will be using this forum for help as well as support but more importantly to make friends. by for now

speak soon

Dave

Guest bton_uk

I'm in the same boat been finding stuff out for 6 months... really boring how difficult they make it for us... I even think they want to know the amount of hairs on my head... anyway I found out loads of stuff so let me know if I can help :D

Pat

London

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Daceys

Hi,

My name is Karen and my Hubby is Alan, we have just started the ball rolling. We have 4 girls, 13, 11, 6 and 10months old and are hoping to get to Brisbane. Just as we get thing going my ex has changed his mind about letting my two eldest migrate, so we went to court today for the first time (with many more to come!) as he decided to make a Prohibited steps order against us. so if anyone listening can give us any advice or experience they have, we would be more than greatfull.

Karen & Alan

Archived