Sorry

Guest MarieSA

Guest MarieSA

Good Day to all

I know I have been quiet, ( :embarrassed:)

Well the latest new is - our visa's has been approved early January 2009 ( :biggrin:), our house that was in the market for 3 Months is finally sold, as every thing ells here it takes about 2 week just for the paperwork to be drawn up the lawyers, so we are still waiting to go and sign, then it has to go to the deeds office and surprise, surprise they are on strike (lovely hey).

We hope to leave South Africa, by no later than end of March 09, we are tired of waiting for all of this to happen, every time we seem to take a step forward, there is something that holds the whole process up for a couple of weeks.

Other than all of the bad things we are all doing fine, and can't wait to get there, our sponsor sent us a photo of the house he got us and my goodness now its even harder to stay here, even the kids are getting inpatient, and my biggest worry is that they are still not in school, after talking to the principal at one of the High Schools in WA he advised us not to put them back in their previous schools, as you all know they were in Afrikaans schools and sending them back wouldn’t help them at all.

Now hopefully they will be able to catch up on all the lost work in school, and at least start before this semester ends.

Any way, we are hoping and praying that the registration of the house goes smooth and that we will see all our friends in WA soon.

Cheers Mates

Guest donovan
Good Day to all

I know I have been quiet, ( :embarrassed:)

Well the latest new is - our visa's has been approved early January 2009 ( :biggrin:), our house that was in the market for 3 Months is finally sold, as every thing ells here it takes about 2 week just for the paperwork to be drawn up the lawyers, so we are still waiting to go and sign, then it has to go to the deeds office and surprise, surprise they are on strike (lovely hey).

We hope to leave South Africa, by no later than end of March 09, we are tired of waiting for all of this to happen, every time we seem to take a step forward, there is something that holds the whole process up for a couple of weeks.

Other than all of the bad things we are all doing fine, and can't wait to get there, our sponsor sent us a photo of the house he got us and my goodness now its even harder to stay here, even the kids are getting inpatient, and my biggest worry is that they are still not in school, after talking to the principal at one of the High Schools in WA he advised us not to put them back in their previous schools, as you all know they were in Afrikaans schools and sending them back wouldn’t help them at all.

Now hopefully they will be able to catch up on all the lost work in school, and at least start before this semester ends.

Any way, we are hoping and praying that the registration of the house goes smooth and that we will see all our friends in WA soon.

Cheers Mates

Great news Marie, glad to see things are going well for you, keep us informed on your progress.

Sarah x

Archived