Another Month :arghh:

Lynne2007

Well had a phone call today from company i am awaiting to ring me about visa approval to say it will be at leaset another month before we hear an news, now i am going to SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM :arghh: :shocked: :swoon: :mad:

Lynne'd loo & Tony

I will have to look on the bright side then, less than 24 hours peeps until our friday night chat wooooooooooooohooooooooooooo, i will have a few more of them before we go by looks of it now hehehehehehe.

Can post more of my favourite smiley now as i love this one :chatterbox:

Lynne

Awwwwww thanks Buck, god i feel it good time, bloody immi wish they would get there act together and think of us poor things sat waiting for phone to ring and on pins all the time it rings and it not about visa grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

:biglaugh:

Lynne

We have a case officer, it is slightly different with ours as the company i have been sponsored with, immigration have been auditing them so had visa's put on hold for about a couple of months otherwise we would have heard well before now.

Lynne

Guest jonseywife

Lynne..........

Gotta say - I think you've finally lost it , love !!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Hope you dont have to wait tooooooooooooo much longer!!! Keep taking the tablets! :biglaugh:

P.s. They say doing this :Randy-git: is a great way to relieve stress!!! LMAO

Guest jonseywife

Hi again Lynne

Sounds like you've cheered up already.....

Dont let it all get you down, I know its not easy (we all have our moments) but it will all be worth it on the end!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep thinking: it wont be long now, it wont be long now...... and before you know it, you will be posting us all silly " smiley's" from sunny australia!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

p.s might try a bit of :Randy-git: later myself, (after Friday night chat club of course!!!!)

Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks for that, i will be shouting it from the rooftops, here is a laugh for you too, when woman rang me telling me about the delay i told her to contact me in any means or forms she can as soon as she gets news as i emailed her my hubbies mobile too and said if she couldnt get me to email or ring Tony as we can get news straight away then and she said cos of all the palavour she said she is going to get a tannoy and shout it from office building in London lmao, cos we been waiting soooooooooooo long hohohohoho :biglaugh: But one place i will be tonight is on chat room with my bottle of wine, my daughter is sleeping at her friends tonight & husband out for tea and drink so only me and my son wooooohooooooooo x

Lynne :jiggy:

Archived