Fees Changes update

SOMV

In case you were wondering if there have or haven't been fee changes, I have run through the new fees and the only increases I can see are in the 2nd installment fees for the contributory parent visas.

The new fees are now set out in the updated fee document:

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/990i.pdf

Cheers,

Veronika

(don't forget there have also been some essential form changes, these can be found here:

Australian Immigration Forms & Booklet Changes)

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Veronika

Thanks very much for this. The CPV fees have not altered. The current amount of $32,725 was set on 27th October 2008. (There was no increase in July 2008 because they had only just altered the CPV & Parent visa quotas and so the Australian Govt Actuary had not had time to work out the new 2nd Instalment figures by the time Parliament had to agree to the 1st July increases.)

I've had a quick look and I can't see any obvious changes unless they are to do with fees for obscure visas like Superyacht Crews, maybe?

Many thanks

Gill

Thanks Gill.

I ran a comparison of the old fees form and the new fees form on Acrobat Professional and the only other highlighted change was the new Australian Police Clearance form/fees (which we are already aware of).

Cheers,

Veronika

Archived